sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's true, the latest full Mac version is busted and gives you an error when you try to extract it.
Then the only solution is to create one from Winblows... ( since nobody seems to take the time and effort to download the game for themselves I count that one out by default :LOL: ) You created that FAQ guide and what's the thanks ? People shit on it by any chance they get :KEK: Since it's not the first rodeo for anyone ( or maybe there are some brand new noodles here... :rolleyes: ) they should just follow the guidelines but are incapable to do so... which leaves us where ?! :oops: Like Omnikuken says laugh and point out... nothing else remains... :KEK: As long as they are THIS lazy ( on all account and occasion ) there's no chance for improvement on the case... ( remember last or the day before ? A dude who makes a living from IT and asks about " tricks " to merge 2 folders ??? Are you kidding me ??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: )
14%???
I'm at 5% and the game tells me that I finished the update and I talked to all strangers. What did I miss? :KEK:
Like was said before almost everything ! :KEK: Percentage counter now seems to work a little different from TON the things that count towards are the extras ( photos videos outfits AND the KS page )
i am getting this error
failed to load audio/bgm/title.ogg
Lemme guess you had the great idea to mix your existing compressed version ( possibly Techstar ) with a Viessa one and now with the third dudes... :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Then the only solution is to create one from Winblows... ( since nobody seems to take the time and effort to download the game for themselves I count that one out by default :LOL: ) You created that FAQ guide and what's the thanks ? People shit on it by any chance they get :KEK: Since it's not the first rodeo for anyone ( or maybe there are some brand new noodles here... :rolleyes: ) they should just follow the guidelines but are incapable to do so... which leaves us where ?! :oops: Like Omnikuken says laugh and point out... nothing else remains... :KEK: As long as they are THIS lazy ( on all account and occasion ) there's no chance for improvement on the case... ( remember last or the day before ? A dude who makes a living from IT and asks about " tricks " to merge 2 folders ??? Are you kidding me ??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: )

Like was said before almost everything ! :KEK: Percentage counter now seems to work a little different from TON the things that count towards are the extras ( photos videos outfits AND the KS page )

Lemme guess you had the great idea to mix your existing compressed version ( possibly Techstar ) with a Viessa one and now with the third dudes... :KEK:
Read the FAQ? Try to see if your issues was addressed and solved before? Use common sense and looking the guidelines instead of spamming the thread with the same question without even looking if the same question was asked an infinite number of time?
Come on you know that it will never happen, it's way too easy asking shamelessy on the thread for these lazy people or use passive/aggressive retorts when someone got you doing the wrong thing, they know that sooner or later someone will help anyway...
shrug-icegif-13.gif

• Sad
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Read the FAQ? Try to see if your issues was addressed and solved before? Use common sense and looking the guidelines instead of spamming the thread with the same question without even looking if the same question was asked an infinite number of time?
Come on you know that it will never happen, it's way too easy asking shamelessy on the thread for these lazy people or use passive/aggressive retorts when someone got you doing the wrong thing, they know that sooner or later someone will help anyway...
View attachment 1658637
Well there is a 2 way street EVO and DEVO ( lution ) folks can decide for themselves... oh wait can they ?! :eek: :unsure: I sure as hell won't feed their needs... said my piece many times CA created a decent FAQ guide what else is there ? I can do just like this little girl here :LOL: Maybe even a little better and MEANER for sure :devilish::devilish::devilish::KEK:

The peak yesterday was ( not for the first time ! :KEK: ) El Buho... who WANTS a PDF file soooo he sends the data to an actual printer... I mean Jesus fucking Christ !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ( and even puts it on display here !!! ) Is this some justforlaughs video show or what ? :ROFLMAO:

Crying about Mac and Linux and Compressed and Android versions... but not going after themselves not creating themselves... what a great little community here... a bunch of fools can be the lackeys... they assumed the role of blood sucking leeches and doesn't seem they will part with that anytime soon :LOL: This has an expiration date... just sayin' ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well there is a 2 way street EVO and DEVO ( lution ) folks can decide for themselves... oh wait can they ?! :eek: :unsure: I sure as hell won't feed their needs... said my piece many times CA created a decent FAQ guide what else is there ? I can do just like this little girl here :LOL: Maybe even a little better and MEANER for sure :devilish::devilish::devilish::KEK:

The peak yesterday was ( not for the first time ! :KEK: ) El Buho... who WANTS a PDF file soooo he sends the data to an actual printer... I mean Jesus fucking Christ !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ( and even puts it on display here !!! ) Is this some justforlaughs video show or what ? :ROFLMAO:

Crying about Mac and Linux and Compressed and Android versions... but not going after themselves not creating themselves... what a great little community here... a bunch of fools can be the lackeys... they assumed the role of blood sucking leeches and doesn't seem they will part with that anytime soon :LOL: This has an expiration date... just sayin' ;)
You don't know how much I forced myself to stay silent and don't answer to those posts, I would have risked the perma ban from the forum and I don't want that to happen.
here I'm while trying to control myself
iron-man-hulk.gif
I'm really trying to ignore them, from now on I will help only those who seeks help with educate manners, the others are only white noise for me, hence in the ignore list they go, they don't even deserve to be mocked because it will be a waste of time and energy that I prefer to use for playing the games.
freeguy-guy.gif
:sneaky: :KEK: :KEK:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: suzieeee and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You don't know how much I forced myself to stay silent and don't answer to those posts, I would have risked the perma ban from the forum and I don't want that to happen.
here I'm while trying to control myself
View attachment 1658674
I'm really trying to ignore them, from now on I will help only those who seeks help with educate manners, the others are only white noise for me, hence in the ignore list they go, they don't even deserve to be mocked because it will be a waste of time and energy that I prefer to use for playing the games.
View attachment 1658675
:sneaky: :KEK: :KEK:
And also a like.gif but laugh comes first ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
HulkBuster huh ? :ROFLMAO: Nice touch :p:LOL: What I wanna know is which one are you ??? :oops: The buster or the busted ? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
sixart i requested yesterday or 2 day ago acces to your link on TGO 1.4 apk. Can you give me acces?
I could give you access... but since it's the step up guys' resort to provide you with these I leave it up to them... seeing what wonderful job they are doing it will take some time but I'm sure they will get there ;) :p

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I could give you access... but since it's the step up guys' resort to provide you with these I leave it up to them... seeing what wonderful job they are doing it will take some time but I'm sure they will get there ;) :p
Please give the access too i requeted today

Silenus56

Jan 22, 2021
Just curious where the Mac update is. And yes i clicked the update only for 12021. but that takes to a google doc which requires approval. Is the game not being revved for Mac? I appreciate how much work goes into this and can just wait for the official Mac rev, just making sure its in the plan. Been stuck at 07012 forever, Am I missing something? (and yes I do tech for a living, so if there is some trick to convert the Win version please share that)
Rename "www" "app.nw" and merge. Can't miss any updates though.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Short update, but atleast we got some 3way action with Erica & Lilian, nice scene with Ella too & of course momma milkers Titjob & bj. Does anyone know what you get for turning on all 4 gargoyles?
I only found 3, must be a blind bastard. Even checked the hints thread that tells you every answer but that one

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes