ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Good ol display bug sayin 3/3 pages when we're at 5/5 now. Unless it's just me and I need to uninstall my life ....

Also, not so shameless claim of the 4000th post
No, same here.
Also the game froze when I tried the new booty call. (I chose the second outfit)
So at first I assumed the new page is only halfway implemented.
A second try worked. Dunno if the outfit was the reason for the freeze.

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
OK for those who are trying to save the walkthrough, located on google docs, now pay attention

If you are using any browser other than firefox this will not work, so just move along
open the page, select file at the top of the firefox wondow, select print
a new sub window will open up, at the top select, "save as pdf"
scroll down to the bottom of the sub window and select save, it's that simple

NOTE: unless you want the stupid "made with google docs" on every page select simplified view, the page will re-render and they will be gone.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Wow, so fast...
Another games need years to update their game but NLT Media just need a month. Great job.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
How does the option with only update work? If I don't have the last version but the even earlier version, would it work or do I have to download full latest version?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
How does the option with only update work? If I don't have the last version but the even earlier version, would it work or do I have to download full latest version?
If you didn't update it regularly, I think it's best if you download the latest complete version imho. :)

fishysnake

Jan 28, 2019
Complete save for v09013, Windows 10 PC.

No cheats or mods used, just a bit of treasure grinding. All extras found, all house upgrades purchased. View attachment 1598768
Amen brother, sometimes I have to smoothbrain for 5 minutes until I figure it out.

By all means. Full save of 12021

Edit: Actually, if anyone could do me a solid (Idk how this works) and just add this post on the main page, I'll keep updating it with the latest saves.
Hi ! Do one of you can share the complete save for the last version ? Thanks a lot. ^^

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What the page says: Blowjob
What the page is: Face Fucking

Also, love that annoyed look on Hannah's face at the end.

Xtrbacklash

Jun 13, 2017
What the page says: Blowjob
What the page is: Face Fucking

Also, love that annoyed look on Hannah's face at the end.
How do you get it, cuz only HJ appears for me. When I check my progress it says that I already got the second scene but apparently it isnt there.

Dende135

May 6, 2018
The oracle keeps saying I have missed some secret and should talk with stranger, what I have missed? so far I have
- get the latest k-page
- found all 4 gargoyle and the key but don't know where to use it
- get the $250 from gym locker
key left of the shop
chest wilkes mansion

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
key left of the shop
chest wilkes mansion
gargoyles give other key and I think that key does not count as part of 14% progress. For me oracle was telling that I got everything before unlocking gargoyles and that key.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
CTRL+p -> print as pdf.
This again ? :LOL: Poor noodles did not get it at first try wanna bet for this ?! :KEK:
Good ol...
??? :oops:
I would say the doctor Jessica would be the main girl if anyone as she was the one who got the solo date scene at the end. But it was harem so they were all main girls.
You would say or is it so... ? :unsure: Since at the end you reached the right conclusion it isn't necessary to go on with this but there is a slight difference between main girl and who do we end up plotwise with ! ;)
Also the game froze when I tried the new booty call. (I chose the second outfit)
I did warn why... :LOL:
Where is that compressed version?
Truth-is-out-there.jpeg
What is this lazyness nowadays ? You folks can do it your own ( 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif ) can search THIS forum for it ( some dude even posted it with a warning included ! ) or there is life outside this F95 too... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes