sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
always remember to save on the world map :(
download the previous version & maybe save on the map
Don't tell me you CAN actually wreck the game by makin' a save at EC at the door on previous version and updating to the current one get's fucked up instantly... :eek: :eek: :eek: Let's skip the part where you made the save but THIS went through of ANY kind of testing ????? Holy shit...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hello, I tried many ways to do it, but no success. How do I save this as a .pdf ?? View attachment 1655702
You pay Adobe some madlad $ and get a license. Or embrace the 1-eyed way and "get a license"
Don't tell me you CAN actually wreck the game by makin' a save at EC at the door on previous version and updating to the current one get's fucked up instantly... :eek: :eek: :eek: Let's skip the part where you made the save but THIS went through of ANY kind of testing ????? Holy shit...
Dude is in the doorway, best place to fuck yourself. You can even bug out in the same update by saving there. Transition space is the fuckerest place to get fuckered. Now our dude knows not to save in the only place in RPGmaker that will 99%+ fuck you every time. NLT doesn't even have to test it, he already knows it'll fuck some1 up

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I don't know :D

• Sad
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You pay Adobe some madlad $ and get a license. Or embrace the 1-eyed way and "get a license"

Dude is in the doorway, best place to fuck yourself. You can even bug out in the same update by saving there. Transition space is the fuckerest place to get fuckered. Now our dude knows not to save in the only place in RPGmaker that will 99%+ fuck you every time. NLT doesn't even have to test it, he already knows it'll fuck some1 up
Which means he gives out shit product deliberately... I know of some places that you can deadlock yourself with a well placed save but hey... if you knew about this why didn't you fixed that already ??? Like a restriction on saves on critical positions for example...
wtfp.jpeg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You know no one force you to answer bullshit, you know?
You know how much I care about a lazy ass that doesn't even takes initiative to try out a game that he might like ? :oops:
Since you know the answer you know you can just facepalm me all day long you know... you know ? :rolleyes::KEK:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes