juz4phun

May 5, 2017
I miss the good old times when we had 3 sex scenes and 1 booty scenes twice a month back in Treasure Of Nadia ...

Having only 1 sex scene (+1 booty call) eanch update + having non sexual scenes in the gallery is really lame.
TON was only like that in the 2nd half of the game when every girl was a booty call by then. We are still less than 20% into TGO. We still haven’t been introduced to the newswoman yet because we are still in the beginning of the story. I’ll agree it sucks going from the end of TON where sex and orgies were every update to sex once or twice in the the first 1/5 of TGO, but it’ll get there eventually.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
TON was only like that in the 2nd half of the game when every girl was a booty call by then. We are still less than 20% into TGO. We still haven’t been introduced to the newswoman yet because we are still in the beginning of the story. I’ll agree it sucks going from the end of TON where sex and orgies were every update to sex once or twice in the the first 1/5 of TGO, but it’ll get there eventually.
I even think this game will go way longer than the previous, anyways people have to chill this is only the beginning of the journey.

muwtant

Aug 17, 2017
The solution to the short updates is just waiting for a bit. Really not a big deal for a game that gets updated this regulary.

Reactions: Petzl

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
So I've been getting alot of messages, regarding "Will you continue to update?" my Pseudo-Mod:

+Again, as a reminder, this mod still works and should work in PERPETUITY, as in forever!
and you don't even need to replace it as you overwrite with the [Update Only] patches.
The other portion, which changes the actual Text and Dialogue, is no longer updating, and that was done by another.
Mine simply alters the [Image Text] to meet your needs, thus I use the Pseudo-prefix... ~Enjoy~

Original Post found here:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just posting a friendly reminder that we discourage begging for saves. It takes up space and can lead to off-topic cross-talk. We literally cooked up a search function to help you find the saves that might be lurking in the threads. Please use it as best you can.
Hint: I look for the .rpgsav suffix to save time. Or if someone zipped it, I'd look for .rar, .zip, .7z, etc. :WeSmart:

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
I can't get the basketball, went outside to turn the valve, stuck, is there something to use??? Hint Please!!!

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes