Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Counting how many posts till some rando comes out of the woodwork asking why wincest tag got removed, when we got Hannah calling MC "dad" twice in this update alone. Pure meltdowns incoming

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How twisted is this ... we got a hottie calling her hubby ”dad” while love making,
which is a fetish in of itself, while disputing removing a tag devoted to such a fetish.
Talking about ”dad” fetish is bound to twist some panties in such a bunch.

Jun 28, 2020
Game is going pretty good. I do like this cast more than ToN, but still less than LE because milfs. Glad I wait like 3-4 months between patches because it seems like they're putting less lewd and more story in each patch compared to prior games. But just as much content.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Finished it.
Some of you guys might noticed this but I was amazed that the game suddenly flow in 60fps after The Update. It wasn't like that before and i got around 15 fps with previous versions. Seriously, it's Running really Smooth.
Thank You NLT

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Oho! And now can control the weather like thaumaturge! What fun! Not sure where acquired new power though.

weather.png

Hah! Introduction of Nellie finally give me excellent female character to interest myself in during Madalyn absence. :) (Or is Madalyn actually present hidden in plain sight all the while? :eek:) Nellie Cole too as predict long ago! (y) Maybe the "big reveal" scheduled for next update is the fact that... Nellie Cole (from TGO) is non other than... wait for it... wait for it... Tasha Cole's (from ToN) biologic mommy! o_O Which many suspect was case based on what Tasha say to Henry in Sofia mansion after burgling.

If artist make fine Nellie sig I will display but, please, no circling head effect for engender seasick feeling.

Nellie look like upmarket sexy, sassy, worldly, intelligent, funny, witty, self-controlled, teasing, bedeviling, strong-willed, independent, fearless hard-as-nails bad girl (with soft centre maybe) who very much appealing to me more than others. :love: Seem like femme fatale, straight out of noir novel, who could drink any man under the table or sock him senseless with a punch to the jaw! Wow! Or if not that then maybe more of a cultured and intellectual genius type of lady like Irene Adler from Sherlock Holmes corpus. Right up alley. Three cheers NLT Media! Until Madalyn returns I think Ms Cole become my personal firm favourite. :p Glad now I return sceptically to fold and support developer financially.

But where is Ms Nellie Cole living I ask? :confused: And is that evil fucker Duncan Helmer domiciled there too? :mad:

I look forward in anticipation to forthcoming episodes. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Subzerogrip

Deleted member 4390099

Compressor
Nov 22, 2021
compressed update patch only. v16031
works on decrypted only. (78 Mb)

View attachment Map028.7z

note: i forgot to return the Map28 file in the data folder. its in the main game folder. sorry.

fix

Last edited:

nayoona

Sep 27, 2020
Going to drop my save file here & wait for the next update
I'm really sorry to ask about how to use this save data, do I need to rename it to DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave or what? Since it doesn't show up in my game after I copy it into the Userdata file (Pls forgive me that it is my first time to use save data file)

Reactions: Leon queen

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm really sorry to ask about how to use this save data, do I need to rename it to DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave or what? Since it doesn't show up in my game after I copy it into the Userdata file (Pls forgive me that it is my first time to use save data file)
Yes, you need to rename it: DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave and put it in the userdata and overwrite the save. :)

ares13

Sep 17, 2018
I played v14022 and I want to add update v 16031 but I don't know how to add the update files , can you please help me guys

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes