Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just posting a friendly reminder that we discourage begging for saves. It takes up space and can lead to off-topic cross-talk. We literally cooked up a search function to help you find the saves that might be lurking in the threads. Please use it as best you can.Hint: I look for the .rpgsav suffix to save time. Or if someone zipped it, I'd look for .rar, .zip, .7z, etc. :WeSmart:
Assuming people know and are able to use the search bar is a bold claim, even for a mod

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Assuming people know and are able to use the search bar is a bold claim, even for a mod
I'm well aware it's actually worse than that. Some members can barely understand the words on the screen. Whether it's a language barrier or something else, it's not for me to judge. But I can certainly try to point them in the right direction. Like the proverb I'm fond of- "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." If I lead the horse to water, I've done my part. If the horse doesn't drink, it's not worth beating it over that and you just need to keep giving it opportunities to drink. If I sound like a broken record at this point, it's because I'm not judging anyone and trying to give them info they may or may not need.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm well aware it's actually worse than that. Some members can barely understand the words on the screen. Whether it's a language barrier or something else, it's not for me to judge. But I can certainly try to point them in the right direction. Like the proverb I'm fond of- "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." If I lead the horse to water, I've done my part. If the horse doesn't drink, it's not worth beating it over that and you just need to keep giving it opportunities to drink. If I sound like a broken record at this point, it's because I'm not judging anyone and trying to give them info they may or may not need.
Most people around here would probably drown if you brought them too close to water ...... #Bigmeanie4life

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You should drop that "save" and "search bar" OP non-sense and actually remove the incest tag. That would help the thread more
Somebody made an incest patch so as long as one is available, the tag can stay up. I know it's not intentional on NLT's part but when you have crazy modders adding incest to everything, then it should be labelled if it's available.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Somebody made an incest patch so as long as one is available, the tag can stay up. I know it's not intentional on NLT's part but when you have crazy modders adding incest to everything, then it should be labelled if it's available.
That somebody being 2 different dudes stopped making said patch over a month ago and won't do anything for the next ~2 years of development.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The real incest mod is on-hold and the other one is a graphical mod which change the labels e.g. "Heather" to "Mom" without any changes in the dialogues.

The question is: If the incest tag lures people into the thread under false pretense, only for them to find out that the real incest mod is on-hold/discontinued?

INCEST PATCH

With TGO version .09013, I have decided to discontinue the fanmade incest patch. The dialogue with Chloe, and other characters relating to her relationship with the MC, would have to be substantially rewritten at this point for the incest to make sense, and might have to be rewritten again depending upon how future scenes play out. This is simply too much work for me. I might come back and rewrite the dialogue when the game nears the end of its development in two years, so I won't have to deal with any surprises at that point. But for now, I am not providing any more updates.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Okay, I can see your points. So thanks for bringing it up nicely. As a result, I'm tempted to remove the incest tag because of it not being in the dialogues but I'm gonna check with the mods and other staff and get their thoughts before doing anything. It's only because of the gui saying "mom", I'd want to be cautious but I do get your points.
Edit- removed incest tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nelix171
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes