HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Never doubt the old tropes

so if you, for example, act really confident right before a boxing match with a jackass, prepare for the jackass to knock your ass out

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What a knuckle head showdown in that ring ... The babe said it right:
Ring Ding assholes. A couple a machos slapping eachother in the ego with flashy air punches.

They are on par those 2 ... they were both boasting and showing poor stance and no intent.

The blow was a lucky blow in a battle of the jokers.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Okay, I can see your points. So thanks for bringing it up nicely. As a result, I'm tempted to remove the incest tag because of it not being in the dialogues but I'm gonna check with the mods and other staff and get their thoughts before doing anything. It's only because of the gui saying "mom", I'd want to be cautious but I do get your points.
Edit- removed incest tag.
I know you made your decision, and I think it's the right one but I do want to throw out there that even if someone did make an incest mod, Heather works well enough as a mother (for now) but Chloe they seemed to go out of their way to make sure doesn't fit into a sister role. They gave backstory, character details, and other stuff to almost beat you over the head with "This is your friend, she is not your sister" and the dialogue just wouldn't work (like the people encouraging you to date Chloe), and naturally if Chloe isn't your sister, Heather isn't your mother.

NLT made a non-incest game, it's up to the fans to come to terms with that

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
I know it’s a bit earlier for this since the new update came out yesterday and we don’t have the weekly report for the next update on the 15th, but I was curious and wanted to speculate who the next booty call would be…it will most likely be next update and we’ll probably have a new woman to call over since the 3 we have now (Ella, Erica, and Hannah) all have 2 KS pages and probably won’t have more for a while.

My question is which woman is the most likely next booty call? My top 3 guesses are Carol, Lillian, or Melissa. Carol has already given the MC a BJ/Titfuck and MC has already fucked Lillian in a threesome with Erica, so these 2 are both have 45% probability if I had to guess. I’d give Melissa 10% probability because while it is early, we have already seen her naked.

Sorry for the long post but I had to get this thought and question out haha.

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I know you made your decision, and I think it's the right one but I do want to throw out there that even if someone did make an incest mod, Heather works well enough as a mother (for now) but Chloe they seemed to go out of their way to make sure doesn't fit into a sister role. They gave backstory, character details, and other stuff to almost beat you over the head with "This is your friend, she is not your sister" and the dialogue just wouldn't work (like the people encouraging you to date Chloe), and naturally if Chloe isn't your sister, Heather isn't your mother.

NLT made a non-incest game, it's up to the fans to come to terms with that
I think the best way to describe it is NLT made a non-incest game but using the same setup and character dynamics from their other incest games so it comes off as weird.
It also does not help that they can't seem to write dialogue for normal people

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I know it’s a bit earlier for this since the new update came out yesterday and we don’t have the weekly report for the next update on the 15th, but I was curious and wanted to speculate who the next booty call would be…it will most likely be next update and we’ll probably have a new woman to call over since the 3 we have now (Ella, Erica, and Hannah) all have 2 KS pages and probably won’t have more for a while.

My question is which woman is the most likely next booty call? My top 3 guesses are Carol, Lillian, or Melissa. Carol has already given the MC a BJ/Titfuck and MC has already fucked Lillian in a threesome with Erica, so these 2 are both have 45% probability if I had to guess. I’d give Melissa 10% probability because while it is early, we have already seen her naked.

Sorry for the long post but I had to get this thought and question out haha.
Agree with you but no with Melissa. There is bigger chance progress with Chloe than her. My tips are Carol or Lillian.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Str/Int: 2/2 Have I missed anything?

Also anyone know what greasing the valve outside the policestation did, or is it still unclear? Not had time to play a lot this week just checking if I'm caught up.

Thanks in advance.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Agree with you but no with Melissa. There is bigger chance progress with Chloe than her. My tips are Carol or Lillian.
Now that you mentioned it, I can see that Chloe has more of a chance than Melissa. I guess I’ve just been viewing Chloe as one of the last ones because her and the MC have a history and she’s set up like the “girl next door” type with Hannah trying to hook them up. I change my picks to 50/50 being Carol or Lillian as well.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Str/Int: 2/2 Have I missed anything?

Also anyone know what greasing the valve outside the policestation did, or is it still unclear? Not had time to play a lot this week just checking if I'm caught up.

Thanks in advance.
No miss... Str/Int = 2
Valve = money ball access in the gym
The Genesis Order [v.16031]

Download Full Version PC:

Size: 718 MB

Note: Be aware that compressed games may have errors.
If compressed is needed use this one ^ not the modded... ;)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Oho! And now can control the weather like thaumaturge! What fun! Not sure where acquired new power though.

View attachment 1683975
Ok, call me an idiot, but how does one bring up that weather menu?

Nellie Cole (from TGO) is non other than... wait for it... wait for it... Tasha Cole's (from ToN) biologic mommy! o_O Which many suspect was case based on what Tasha say to Henry in Sofia mansion after burgling.
I bow to the genius canine! But refresh my memory, what exactly did Tasha say to Henry?

hey man , is it 12% completed ?
No, it's 16% completed.

Version # decoder - v%%MMR (e.g. v16031)

v - Short for version (Do I really need to explain this part? :ROFLMAO:)
%% - Max percentage in the game (e.g. 16%)
MM - Month of release (e.g. March)
R - Release number of that month (e.g. 1st release of March)

Reactions: piedpiper423

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I bow to the genius canine! But refresh my memory, what exactly did Tasha say to Henry?
She flat out told Fuckface that her mom's a shady criminal operating in the close proximity of cape vedra ( which turned out to be north santiva ) ... after you saw the pics of the featured characters in TGO it really was no rocket science to pinpoint which of these could be Cole mum :LOL:

Reactions: juz4phun

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
She flat out told Fuckface that her mom's a shady criminal operating in the close proximity of cape vedra ( which turned out to be north santiva ) ... after you saw the pics of the featured characters in TGO it really was no rocket science to pinpoint which of these could be Cole mum :LOL:
This theory is all but confirmed at this point then haha. We should look forward to moment months from now after William fucks Nellie and Tasha finds out about it…oh shit, she’s either going to be furious or amused lol. :oops:

Also, Henry = Fuckface is funny. Man…people really don’t like him huh? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes