Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Ok, call me an idiot, but how does one bring up that weather menu?

I bow to the genius canine! But refresh my memory, what exactly did Tasha say to Henry?

No, it's 16% completed.

Version # decoder - v%%MMR (e.g. v16031)

v - Short for version (Do I really need to explain this part? :ROFLMAO:)
%% - Max percentage in the game (e.g. 16%)
MM - Month of release (e.g. March)
R - Release number of that month (e.g. 1st release of March)
In game inventory I have "Control the Weather" item (times two in fact) - no idea how got there! - and when select weather menu appear.

Weather.jpg

I think maybe particular steps I take while playing through update triggered some item destined to be found or made available for purchase in future update to appear prematurely; in the inventory "Control the Weather" artefact looks like a book! Perhaps some quirk or bug in the code caused this oddity to happen. Code and dialogue has errors definitely as people say although when Hannah call MC "Dad" is not wrong but example of sarcasm with Hannah teasing that MC is like disapproving gruff older man rather than young man although when Carol calls William "Dad" is a mistake for sure because makes no sense in context whatsoever. Based on Carol Ray drawl word "Dad" should have been "Dang" I say going out on a limb inferentially.

In ToN long ago Tasha say that both she and her mother were involved in crime, theft as I remember, were arrested by police and that she was released but mother sent to prison. Mother was actual leader of gang and eventually escape from jail somehow and continue underworld life: Tasha move to Cape Vedra to get away from mother, gang members, old associates, begin new life and say she not see mom for years. I say Tasha daughter of Nellie long past!

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-5795125

But why was Nellie released from police station, as she predict would happen, so quickly after arrest I ask?

Three possibilities occur.

(1) Nellie is police informant within Eclipse Guild and when arrested was sprung by orders given by upper echelon of police/Interpol/FBI or maybe locally by Commissioner Andrea, say, in order to allow her to keep North Santiva police force aware of Eclipse Guild activity. Maybe Nellie never really escaped from jail at all but cut deal to be informant with authorities and was set free to pretend broke jail and return to Eclipse Guild with cover story.

(2) Nellie is still committed member of Eclipse Guild and someone high up in the police, personally involved with Eclipse Guild, sprung Nellie based on personal authority. Could curvaceous oriental Andrea Kimura be on payroll of the Eclipse Guild accepting bribes and other monies for assist provide? I notice Andrea home is very big, luxurious and well appointed for working lady on police salary, even someone in high and responsible position like Commissioner Kimura.

(3) Something else, e.g., Nellie is dangerously playing both sides, one against the other, to advance her own agenda and garner personal advantage.

Nellie Cole spur personal interest in game until ultimate bad girl demi-demoness Madalyn return one day I hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

stormhawk

Sep 17, 2020
if someone facing any bug know this =dont install mods and patches now, thats what breaks the games. when 50% game finished u may try patches, but patches ruin any rpgm games. i never faced any bugs in any nlt games (4gb ram 2gb gpu 6 year old laptop ) i hope this tip helps since many facing bugs. also i add that dont miss updates when overwriting it can break the game.(u might have to download full game)

Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
since many facing bugs
ALL of us are facing " bugs " update to update... you just don't realize it... :ROFLMAO: This TGO is a real bugfest as was from the endphase TON... really sloppy work or should I say shitshow ??! :rolleyes::LOL: At least it does not crash... most of the times :p:KEK:

What you are talking about is their noodling around showing results ! That's not the same :geek:;) Various reasons mostly the failure at HOW to update... but since that is covered in the FAQ section......

There are of course those who install mods against the explicit warning...

In classical term mod will melt your RPGMaker game even if it's the final release so don't try them... find another way if you are persistent on cheating... btw cheating... what exactly needs to be cheated in THIS game ??? :oops::rolleyes::unsure:

Reactions: Dylan741

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I know it’s a bit earlier for this since the new update came out yesterday and we don’t have the weekly report for the next update on the 15th, but I was curious and wanted to speculate who the next booty call would be…it will most likely be next update and we’ll probably have a new woman to call over since the 3 we have now (Ella, Erica, and Hannah) all have 2 KS pages and probably won’t have more for a while.

My question is which woman is the most likely next booty call? My top 3 guesses are Carol, Lillian, or Melissa. Carol has already given the MC a BJ/Titfuck and MC has already fucked Lillian in a threesome with Erica, so these 2 are both have 45% probability if I had to guess. I’d give Melissa 10% probability because while it is early, we have already seen her naked.

Sorry for the long post but I had to get this thought and question out haha.
I think it will be the new character Nellie (Tasha's Mom).

Last edited:

tetsiega

Aug 16, 2018
So I tried moving the character files and now I get the same error only with (7) instead of 28. Is there a way to clear the game cache to have it start from scratch again for options and everything? I was getting this same error when I tried to start the game with the 14% version but figured maybe I would have better luck after the next update.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So I tried moving the character files and now I get the same error only with (7) instead of 28. Is there a way to clear the game cache to have it start from scratch again for options and everything? I was getting this same error when I tried to start the game with the 14% version but figured maybe I would have better luck after the next update.
Listen mate, you butchered your game by doing whatever with compressed or non-compressed files either not updating the game in chronological order or some other fuck up is going on your computer. Anyways, to fix your problem you should download the non-compressed (original) game from OP and read the FAQ about how to use update-only files.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Anyone else getting tired of fucking Hannah?
Every update we have to fuck her and right in front of Chloe?
Why is there no option to tell her No, I want to do Chloe not you.
Personally no I quite like her goofiness, while I hate Chloe and her squeaks matter of personal preferences.
Anyway no, this is not a VN where you can choose who to fuck or not, you must follow what the dev planned there's no free path here. :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes