cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I was able to get the game to work using the v04. Is there a location on here that has all of the update versions so I can get up to 16 with everybody else?
No.

The current version (v16) is less than 2 GB to download. It will take you longer to find all 5 missing update-only versions than downloading the complete build.

Reactions: Think Tank

Deleted member 4390099

Compressor
Nov 22, 2021
Hi
tanks for the compressed update
ihave problem after cave go home game stock black screen
yes, lots of players have trouble with it. me also.
but i didnt touch the data & scripts files.only the images, audios & videos have been compressed.the rest all original from op update patch. so what i did in order to play this game, i downloaded the full game uncompressed.
maybe theres a problem with the update patch file (uncompressed).
and some players restored their game by putting back the original Map028 js file in the data folder, replacing the cheat Map028 js file.
i will try to upload the different update patch, but i bet its just the same coz its the same files from the uncompressed. but who knows..

Skybah

Jan 6, 2018
yes, lots of players have trouble with it. me also.
but i didnt touch the data & scripts files.only the images, audios & videos have been compressed.the rest all original from op update patch. so what i did in order to play this game, i downloaded the full game uncompressed.
maybe theres a problem with the update patch file (uncompressed).
and some players restored their game by putting back the original Map028 js file in the data folder, replacing the cheat Map028 js file.
i will try to upload the different update patch, but i bet its just the same coz its the same files from the uncompressed. but who knows..
Problem fix
tanks for your answer and good work for compressed update

copy and replace Map028 in the \www\data Game folder and all problem is fix

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
I used compressed update after cave event when he goes his home for night rest it give me a dark screen and nothing happening anymore music still play but only a dark screen.

Skybah

Jan 6, 2018
I used compressed update after cave event when he goes his home for night rest it give me a dark screen and nothing happening anymore music still play but only a dark screen.
copy and replace Map028 in the \www\data Game folder and all problem is fix

Reactions: rkymand

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 16 03 1

16 = Percentage completion of the update version.
03 = Month of release. (March)
1 = First update release of the month.
very cool, thx

Reactions: 44Tom
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes