Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am so sorry i didn't know everyone is a narrative English speaker and i know he doesn't have 1 million patreons its just a exaggeration can't believe i need to explain this but back to the main point this game is really buggy and it needs to Bugfix half of the comments here are about buggs that he didn't fix or won't.
Yeah, people fucking themselves by not using the proper version to update their 2 folders together = NLT blows as a dev. Good logic there. People getting stuck on nothing cause they can't read/play the game as is intended also makes NLT trash-tier. Only madlad crying "bugs everywhere" is sixart, which is somewhat more believable but still dubious. Last pro tip : NLT doesn't come here, nor would he care to read anything reported. So crying about "bugs are too many, game blows, reeeeee" does absolutely nothing. At least if you pointed/listed a few of them, we could potentially stop laughing so much. Until then, have fun

Reactions: Nelix171

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I am so sorry i didn't know everyone is a narrative English speaker and i know he doesn't have 1 million patreons its just a exaggeration can't believe i need to explain this but back to the main point this game is really buggy and it needs to Bugfix half of the comments here are about buggs that he didn't fix or won't.
there are no bugs, I have played the game from start to finish [v.16031], what are you talking about ?
as for android, the version in the OP is last version not the latest one, what exactly is buggy ? care to give some examples or screenshots or you will just continue with delusions ?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, people fucking themselves by not using the proper version to update their 2 folders together = NLT blows as a dev. Good logic there. People getting stuck on nothing cause they can't read/play the game as is intended also makes NLT trash-tier. Only madlad crying "bugs everywhere" is sixart, which is somewhat more believable but still dubious. Last pro tip : NLT doesn't come here, nor would he care to read anything reported. So crying about "bugs are too many, game blows, reeeeee" does absolutely nothing. At least if you pointed/listed a few of them, we could potentially stop laughing so much. Until then, have fun
In my defense I don't " cry " bugs everywhere... I'm just stating a fact... If you would have taken a real good look at the versions ( which is absolutely unnecessary since almost all the times it can be dodged ) all of them showed errors at some point(s) ( hence the bugfix versions... but since the step up guys are lazy as fuck you don't see those ) SOME of them like last time the right chest in Wilkes mansion can be opened with missed sequence but stays shut with correct sequence ( reproduced it several times ) deadlocking your game... and countless little misshaps that not even worth of mention since it's not vital to the gameplay...
there are no bugs, I have played the game from start to finish [v.16031], what are you talking about ?
as for android, the version in the OP is last version not the latest one, what exactly is buggy ? care to give some examples or screenshots or you will just continue with delusions ?
He's talking about the official Android release which does not get bugfix releases all the time ( but with the next update it usually gets fixed ) in which case it's dicey to play...

But in all honesty : da fuck do I care ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
pepe-frog.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
In my defense I don't " cry " bugs everywhere... I'm just stating a fact... If you would have taken a real good look at the versions ( which is absolutely unnecessary since almost all the times it can be dodged ) all of them showed errors at some point(s) ( hence the bugfix versions... but since the step up guys are lazy as fuck you don't see those ) SOME of them like last time the right chest in Wilkes mansion can be opened with missed sequence but stays shut with correct sequence ( reproduced it several times ) deadlocking your game... and countless little misshaps that not even worth of mention since it's not vital to the gameplay...

He's talking about the official Android release which does not get bugfix releases all the time ( but with the next update it usually gets fixed ) in which case it's dicey to play...

View attachment 1691089
the fuck who plays on android still? use joiplay to play these games for non compressed videos :KEK:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dylan741 and sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

View attachment 1691089
Been playing randomly without using the oracle much and never cockblocked myself out of anything. Maybe I'm just too godly and the bugs run away from me. Whatever that dude tries to imply is still laughable and will never get past that state

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Deleted member 4390099

Compressor
Nov 22, 2021
same place as it was for the compressed version of the game last version
they were @ the same spot. but the update patch was the first in the post, followed by the full game.
anyway here are couple of compressed version full.

Update only: - MEGA - -

Full pc: - - -
The Genesis Order [v.16031]

Download Full Version PC:

Size: 718 MB

Note: Be aware that compressed games may have errors.
you just have to look / search in this thread.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
they were @ the same spot. but the update patch was the first in the post, followed by the full game.
anyway here are couple of compressed version full.

you just have to look / search in this thread.
You must be new here™

Fandaor

Sep 10, 2017
Hello,
I have done the cave with the Cousin and when I go back home, I am stuck in the bed and cannot do any move. Is there a way to solve this matter ?

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes