Deleted member 4390099

Compressor
Nov 22, 2021
Hello,
I have done the cave with the Cousin and when I go back home, I am stuck in the bed and cannot do any move. Is there a way to solve this matter ?
I am also facing the same issue, please help someone

some players restored their game by putting back the original Map028 js file in the data folder, replacing the cheat Map028 js file.
Problem fix
tanks for your answer and good work for compressed update

copy and replace Map028 in the \www\data Game folder and all problem is fix

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Here, tested and work fine. :)
Mega
Be faster I will let it up only for a couple of hours then I will delete the post.
There is something fishy here... mine is 1.97 GB ( original archive ) ... so even if I take out the not necessary garbage ( low res approx 322-323 MB ) we still not reach 1.42 GB... So what's missing ? :unsure: Careful with this... it might work now but....

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There is something fishy here... mine is 1.97 GB ( original archive ) ... so even if I take out the not necessary garbage ( low res approx 322-323 MB ) we still not reach 1.42 GB... So what's missing ? :unsure: Careful with this... it might work now but....
It is compressed at higher quality possible in order to reduce the weight problem, once unzipped is 1.97 GB don't worry I tested it to death and it works fine. :)

P.S. It seems it got posted in the first page, hence it's time to delete my previous post.

Last edited:
Reactions: sixart
Mar 15, 2021
Even if AFTER the final release someone takes the time and makes the effort to create some dodgy patch... is it REALLY worth it ? :oops::unsure: Whoever it will be he deserves a pat on the head with the recognition of " THE REAL INCEST FREAK " :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
We'll see " THE REAL INCEST FREAK " is among us it's just that he may not know it yet. :KEK:

Reactions: Wa thone

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Only five minute to waste but am curious if anybody else has "Control the Weather" artefact listed in game inventory which when selected gives player a dialog menu to alter time of day and prevail weather in game? Surely I am not only one to stumble upon such addition surely? :unsure: Not see other comment where individual report such thing. :confused:

Reactions: Wa thone

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Only five minute to waste but am curious if anybody else has "Control the Weather" artefact listed in game inventory which when selected gives player a dialog menu to alter time of day and prevail weather in game? Surely I am not only one to stumble upon such addition surely? :unsure: Not see other comment where individual report such thing. :confused:
Yeah, NLT made a comment about that in discord. He said it was there for debugging, and was supposed to be deleted before release of the update. Also said it would be gone in the next release, so have fun for now.

Reactions: Sick Puppy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, NLT made a comment about that in discord. He said it was there for debugging, and was supposed to be deleted before release of the update. Also said it would be gone in the next release, so have fun for now.
Having fun with debugging tools = fuckering up big time. Yep, we'll have fun indeed

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We'll see " THE REAL INCEST FREAK " is among us it's just that he may not know it yet. :KEK:
There are at least 2 of them right now ( the step up guys... :LOL: though lately they are rather hide in our holes guys :KEK: ) who already started this futile endeavour though one of them had a half-assed epiphany that this nonsense should be stopped/abandoned... :rolleyes: Even if time flies by and we reach the final release there won't be any more sense in an incest patch regardless since it's definitely not an incest game and it can't be force to be one :LOL: Though IFs don't care about any of these... they just wanna read 2-3 magical words and jack their dick off in a bed of barbed wire :ROFLMAO:

So... if you define precisely " among us " then the answer is possibly a yes ;) Though in that case don't count me into the " among us " :KEK:

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Wondered what the point of thing was for as far as can see there is non. Was concerned that maybe my save files might have been corrupted and so fail at later stage of game entailing start from scratch; am relieved to here ephemeral and can progress from last save onward from next update with trouble absent. Seem to be more bugs this game than previous or from forth quarter of ToN onward. Maybe NLT Media bite off more than can chew with bimonthly update schedule with more ambitious TGO project. :confused: Development rushed if debug code/symbols left in final release version of application. :(

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wondered what the point of thing was for as far as can see there is non.
Some things will only happen during specific weather conditions... but this has been already said by NLT waaay before the game got released ! ;) :LOL: Though seeing this much fuckups I wonder if they keep this feature :unsure::p
Maybe NLT Media bite off more than can chew with bimonthly update schedule with more ambitious TGO project. :confused: Development rushed if debug code/symbols left in final release version of application. :(
Think it's a combination of ignorance and arrogance... he knows his place on the market he knows his customer base so he's safe so to say ! :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes