Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Genesis Order [v.04122] + Brandy's Mod

Download

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Need new update

Reactions: Qtypical98

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Some things will only happen during specific weather conditions... but this has been already said by NLT waaay before the game got released ! ;) :LOL: Though seeing this much fuckups I wonder if they keep this feature :unsure::p

Think it's a combination of ignorance and arrogance... he knows his place on the market he knows his customer base so he's safe so to say ! :LOL:
I remember NLT Media announcement about "weather system" and "24 hour day" but when out of place menu popped up was left wondering what point in having events determined by these things in the game if the player had full control of them and borked the linear flow of the game by exercise such control. :unsure: Personally I say as a minimum before public release all updates should be tested on Windows, Linux, Mac and Android. Several times Linux version has been bugged by alphanumeric errors in case for file names, which would have been detected and corrected if game update played through on Linux system. (Or if the programmer(s) stuck to agreed naming conventions.) I'm not sure what NLT Media is up to but not testing beta versions of game updates on all relevant operating systems before making available to supporters is slack and careless practice. (n) I am left wondering, as game grows in size and code becomes less manageable, what might be come down the tracks in long term. Probably continuous stream of sex animations substituted for more difficult and time consuming coding to power game play and watered down story as with ToN. :( Time will tell. :cautious:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am left wondering, as game grows in size and code becomes less manageable, what might be come down the tracks in long term. Probably continuous stream of sex animations substituted for more difficult and time consuming coding to power game play and watered down story as with ToN. :( Time will tell. :cautious:
No need for time to tell... ^ you already did ! ;) As did I and many other members that has some common sense and knows the franchise :KEK:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Wondered what the point of thing was for as far as can see there is non. Was concerned that maybe my save files might have been corrupted and so fail at later stage of game entailing start from scratch; am relieved to here ephemeral and can progress from last save onward from next update with trouble absent. Seem to be more bugs this game than previous or from forth quarter of ToN onward. Maybe NLT Media bite off more than can chew with bimonthly update schedule with more ambitious TGO project. :confused: Development rushed if debug code/symbols left in final release version of application. :(
To be honest, I was so excited when this new game was announced that I forgot he dragged Duncan and Madalyn onto a new game. In my opinion, he shouldn't have. What made Lust Epidemic good in terms of story was that there was a regular simple engaging story that was the murder of the priest and later on we discover the priest was the devil. We can all agree that in terms of story Treasure of Nadia was weak and confusing and yet it is being repeated onto this new game, which is a huge mistake honestly. Not sure why introduce a detective and kill the promising opportunity to tell a good story by adding more tribal and island magical stuff

Reactions: Tuputamadre93

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh I'm gonna so get you for this Xanado :KEK:
So what is it this time ? OT ? Trolling ? Don't be a cunt ?
Never mind that these folks don't even understand a simple thing as the 2nd and the 15th of a month...
Go ahead ! ;)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Oh I'm gonna so get you for this Xanado :KEK:
So what is it this time ? OT ? Trolling ? Don't be a cunt ?
Never mind that these folks don't even understand a simple thing as the 2nd and the 15th of a month...
Go ahead ! ;)
Haha no, I'm just laughing at you trying to keep it together after answering the same question 3 times in a row. Knowing that you really want to use more colorful language.
really-are-you-kidding-me.gif

I'm kind of proud of you. :LOL:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes