Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
2.png
Weekly Report

1.png

In just two days a new chapter of The Genesis Order drops with three new scenes, a new pinup, a new booty-call, and a new outfit. What secrets does the Wilkes Mansion hold? Just who is this new woman added to the mix? Some of you may already know! Find out more secrets in two days!

Animating and rendering 3D animations can be tough, but it always impresses me the art styles of 2D artists who create wonderful characters and poses, not from the starting point of a rigged model, but from a blank canvas.

Thanks for the support!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, is the new girl finally the notmom every1 was waiting for ? Or will this be another fail update with no heels ?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So, is the new girl finally the notmom every1 was waiting for ? Or will this be another fail update with no heels ?
Fail update is guaranteed whether or not the new girl is notmom... heels too since it's bad if there is and bad if there is none :BootyTime: I still hope it's mom ! ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Fail update is guaranteed whether or not the new girl is notmom... heels too since it's bad if there is and bad if there is none :BootyTime: I still hope it's mom ! ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
It is mom I say... non other than Tasha mom! So unless Tasha and William are brother and sister no chance Oedipal incest freak will be pleased. :p:D Person hoping finger crossed for Jocasta lady destined to be shit out of luck! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and sixart
Mar 15, 2021
It is mom I say... non other than Tasha mom! So unless Tasha and William are brother and sister no chance Oedipal incest freak will be pleased. :p:D Person hoping finger crossed for Jocasta lady destined to be shit out of luck! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If it's not "Mom", all hell will befall the comments. Joking aside I hope to be surprised with this update.

• Haha
Reactions: Sick Puppy

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
If it's not "Mom", all hell will befall the comments. Joking aside I hope to be surprised with this update.
WR show Melissa last time and Lillian this time with oblique mention of Nellie, so some content from them probable although for most none sexual I expect. Too early for KS to go to important characters Melissa and Nellie surely; with Nellie only introduced last time! Ignoring girls already have Booty Call MC has gone furthest in game with Lillian so next Booty Call and outfit most likely for her logically. Unless Lillian pinup? Could be Nellie pinup? Second Melissa pinup? Who knows? Many previous guesses I make all incorrect for TGO has more twist and turn. For me I hope for more story, darker plot, supernatural content, criminal action and longer game play rather than trio of of wham, bang, thank you ma'am brief and empty sex scene. ;) Tomorrow will know what is what. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: juz4phun
Mar 15, 2021
WR show Melissa last time and Lillian this time with oblique mention of Nellie, so some content from them probable although for most none sexual I expect. Too early for KS to go to important characters Melissa and Nellie surely; with Nellie only introduced last time! Ignoring girls already have Booty Call MC has gone furthest in game with Lillian so next Booty Call and outfit most likely for her logically. Unless Lillian pinup? Could be Nellie pinup? Second Melissa pinup? Who knows? Many previous guesses I make all incorrect for TGO has more twist and turn. For me I hope for more story, darker plot, supernatural content, criminal action and longer game play rather than trio of of wham, bang, thank you ma'am brief and empty sex scene. ;) Tomorrow will know what is what. (y)
I hope you're right in any case, we just have to wait for tomorrow.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
How is Heather supposed to be the notmom character? Just judging by the dialogue and interactions it doesn't feel that there is any sort of family relationship between the MC and her.

It was quite obvious in LE, but not in this one. Am I missing something, or do people just like to imagine it is?

Reactions: antopapo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How is Heather supposed to be the notmom character? Just judging by the dialogue and interactions it doesn't feel that there is any sort of family relationship between the MC and her.

It was quite obvious in LE, but not in this one. Am I missing something, or do people just like to imagine it is?
Both. You're missing the batshit crazy mindset to see wincest everywhere and people really are batshit crazy about wincest. Wincest that's not and never will be in-game too. Funky "patches" made by randos still won't change anything

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
are you ready ?, we will have x question of " the new update is here, why we dont have it ?" the response is " be patient, wait at least 1 week and you will see it for sure " ^_^

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes