Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
my experience with this game is being exactly the same as the game The Dark Pictures
the first and second I thought was wonderful, but the third of the franchise I realized that it's all the same, it just changes the story, donnot brings nothing new, just like I'm not in the mood to play dark picrures 3
the same way i don't want to play this game
maybe later

Reactions: jaycyke

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When are we getting that Melissa content. :cry:

Melissa is the best girl. :Kappa:
Guess ??? :unsure: It can be next one but I would keep her content for later... so let's say 2-3 ( besides Carol ) will come before Melissa ( I hope you mean the KS coz story scenes can come way faster like the next chapter :p:ROFLMAO: )

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
There is something wrong with the file i can't unrar it. last 2 patches before that it was ok

xenohoe

May 2, 2020
hey guys my old load was corrupted maybe because i havent played since .12 can someone provide a new load please

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Guess ??? :unsure: It can be next one but I would keep her content for later... so let's say 2-3 ( besides Carol ) will come before Melissa ( I hope you mean the KS coz story scenes can come way faster like the next chapter :p:ROFLMAO: )
I find the KS scenes disappointing though, the story scenes are way better. Makes sense for NLT to leave her scenes for last though (as it would fit the storyline and we don't have any progress with her at all). I think she was one of the first characters he showed off when he started making the game.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I missed Erica already. :(

Well, i wonder how the incest patch going to work with Heather that's so aggresive, unlike Janet from ToN.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I find the KS scenes disappointing though, the story scenes are way better. Makes sense for NLT to leave her scenes for last though (as it would fit the storyline and we don't have any progress with her at all). I think she was one of the first characters he showed off when he started making the game.
Agree... KS though technically is way better then TON was... it's just as static as it was... and follows this stupid concept ( welp sometime it gets combined :p ) as fooling - blow - vaginal sex - anal sex - threesome/group sex... which makes this sooner or later boring :rolleyes::( Think the last ones will be Andrea and Judy :p

Mar 15, 2021
v.19032 pc update only: - MEGA - -

Full pc - - - -
Thank you very much for the update.

beryn

May 8, 2017
What am I missing.
Start of update, go to police station, go to mansion, unlock one of the outdoor locks.
And then I am stuck.
Tip says Nellie walks around, but she is nowhere to be found, key to the other lock is also nowhere to be found.
Tip from nps about a shovel also leads to nothing...
How do you proceed?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What am I missing.
Start of update, go to police station, go to mansion, unlock one of the outdoor locks.
And then I am stuck.
Tip says Nellie walks around, but she is nowhere to be found, key to the other lock is also nowhere to be found.
Tip from nps about a shovel also leads to nothing...
How do you proceed?
Unlock TWO outdoors locks
Try to go the Sexy Shops, after talking with Nellie, Tasha will give you the second mysterious key.
The stair on YOUR Left.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes