olutite

Jan 31, 2020

As you leave the XXX Shop, Tasha will give you another Mysterious Key.

Head back to Wilkes Mansion and use the two Mysterious keys to unlock a hidden path by unlocking these keyholes.

Apparently I only have one, why?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
As you leave the XXX Shop, Tasha will give you another Mysterious Key.

Head back to Wilkes Mansion and use the two Mysterious keys to unlock a hidden path by unlocking these keyholes.

Apparently I only have one, why?
Ehm, maybe because you didn't get the other ones before? Just re read the wt, you will find how to get the other one.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Maybe, just maybe, Melissa action isn't as faraway in the future as some think. :love::):unsure:

CHR-MelissaNude-Body-1.png CHR-MelissaNude-Body-2.png CHR-MelissaNude-Body-3.png CHR-MelissaNude-Body-4.png CHR-MelissaNude-Body-5.png

These static images are already in the game. :confused:

And in passing if the Heather character is supposed to be a forty-five year old woman I'm a fucking Martian! :alien::eek::LOL: Whatever her age what a slutty little middle-aged minx the lady has turned out to be! What would Chloe say? Maybe the diminutive quadragenarian sexpot has been tippling water from Sofia's fountain of youth or similar. :unsure: Who knows what lies in the bowels of the Wilkes mansion? :unsure:

Last edited:

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
i like the game not gonna lie, but we have more filler scene than actual sex or solo scenes, this is like a downgrade, TON had very little filler scenes, in Genesis order out of about 25 scenes we already have about 10 or 12 fillers , i mean common take more time for updates but give us some scenes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Only live once? Not if you're a Hindu or a Buddhist. :LOL: Reincarnation is making a comeback you know! :ROFLMAO:
Sorry man atheist and skeptical here... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jokes apart you're right, if I ever will reincarnate at least I hope I will have a great harem full of sexy women in the next life!;)(y)

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes