sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Gotta hand over the MilfVP award to Carol. The younger girls can go die for now
Wait wait wait... ! We haven't seen Andrea yet ! :eek: Or practically none of the other MILFs :ROFLMAO: But damn here is some knuckle sandwich for all ( I think between her and Heather she's the older one so 45+ ) she IS looking better than all the rest of the forming harem... just WTF ??? NLT is either on some serious shit or just doesn't know ( or care :LOL: ) how aging works :p:unsure:
what you mean? in english please,thx
Your house is a dump :KEK: English enough for you ?... Or if you came up with some bug... I don't think that would be the case... I just finished for the 9th time to 19% ( includes haxed as well ) and no vanishing on the 7th street... :p Might be magic ? :unsure::LOL:
how can i activate the gargoyle?
Hmmm... :unsure: Clicking on it ?!? 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif :KEK:
Anyone know when Android will get updated by chance?
Ask the dude with that weird baby avatar :LOL: Otherwise use joiplay... and lastly lol

Last edited:

ychaai

Jun 13, 2017
v.19032 pc update only: - MEGA - -

Full pc - - - -
Thank you so much.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
why can't i break the vase in the bathroom i got the message that i am at the end of the update butt can't break te vase
Activate the 5th gargoyle (in the cave between mansion and the farm), go into the Wilkes mansion and pick up the hammer shovel, it's in the west wing.

Reactions: lockerxx

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Your house is a dump :KEK: English enough for you ?... Or if you came up with some bug... I don't think that would be the case... I just finished for the 9th time to 19% ( includes haxed as well ) and no vanishing on the 7th street... :p Might be magic ? :unsure::LOL:

my house is not a dump,so?

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes