Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Amazing update as aways, just want to say... WE NEED A THREESOME WITH TASHA AND HER MOTHER! plzzz xD
Suuuuuure a threesome that involves a daughter and a mother in a game hosted on Patreons.... That banned incest content since 2017... Yes....

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
2^ lol
This project is already finished ;) :KEK:
Suuuuuure a threesome that involves a daughter and a mother in a game hosted on Patreons.... That banned incest content since 2017... Yes....
Right... this again :p Like these folks would understand this for the 45687413741th time :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am really baffled by the number of negative reviews...This is one of my favourite games, it has a very nice story, really chill atmosphere(setting and music). The hottest ladies so far in any NLT game. I will be seriously pissed, if this becomes unfinished because some idiots keep bitching, because they didn't get what they have hoped for. (I only agree with one thing: Chloe is almost unbearably ugly)
Don't worry too much. NLT doesn't come in here, so everything written has 0 bearing on anything. And even then, I'm sure he wouldn't care much about a bunch of butthurt crying wincest isn't in the game

Reactions: StingerWolf

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
If you don't have a 7th save ALREADY then what good does it make if you just insert this without your game knowing about it ? :unsure: This is dead serious ! ;)
there's something bad ,because also using this save ,Carol disappear i really don't understand what can do ,maybe i can share my save so somebody can check? thx

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
wow they made the basketball much harder. i knew shouldve racked up all the money i couldve before this update.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
the guide says to get the basket ball out of the ladies locker room but you can't until you kill the water. there is a valve on the left side of the police parking lot but it won't budge. any thoughts?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
the guide says to get the basket ball out of the ladies locker room but you can't until you kill the water. there is a valve on the left side of the police parking lot but it won't budge. any thoughts?
Buy some grease in the shop.:)

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
I am really baffled by the number of negative reviews...This is one of my favourite games, it has a very nice story, really chill atmosphere(setting and music). The hottest ladies so far in any NLT game. I will be seriously pissed, if this becomes unfinished because some idiots keep bitching, because they didn't get what they have hoped for. (I only agree with one thing: Chloe is almost unbearably ugly)
Agreed. The hate this game is getting is crazy to me as well. Fortunately, as long as the NLT patreon is steadily funded it'll keep trucking along.

I think Chloe's model and face are great in some select shots based on the angle and her expression, but her model and face is weird most of time. It's baffling why they can't just change it slightly to make her consistently look the age she's supposed to be lol.

Reactions: StingerWolf

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
there's something bad ,because also using this save ,Carol disappear i really don't understand what can do ,maybe i can share my save so somebody can check? thx
Do not share anything ! Purge that bag of shit you got there as game... purge the save path as well... download a full version... reattach a save state ! And honestly... what mod are you using ?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The story part is engaging, its the lewd part that letting the game down. At the beginning it was understandable with the set up of characters and story. There has been eight releases, three of them each gave 3%, but none felt like 3% content. Looking at the latest release, what we got was a forced sex scene, a typical suntan rubdown that got interrupted and a lame booty call. Does this equate to 3% content? What is the point of having the XXX Shop and not adding more bonus scenes.

To me it feels like the game is around the 9% mark, not the current 19%.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Do not share anything ! Purge that bag of shit you got there as game... purge the save path as well... download a full version... reattach a save state ! And honestly... what mod are you using ?

ok ma datti una calmata non ho ucciso nessuno eh

• Haha
Reactions: SirQuiggle

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I am really baffled by the number of negative reviews
Did you play Treasure of Nadia?
It's the sequel is never as good situation here.
In my opinion, ToN was better, these characters seen one dimensional and bland compared to ToN.
This MC acts like a wimp most of the time, the MC from ToN was a horny, scrappy, Indiana jones type.
It won't ever get abandoned, NTL is too savvy for that, they just need to add more adventure to this game. and hotter sex :giggle:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes