sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nope, he is not. He is very focused on his case. In many cases( the girls take initiative) he is rather surprised by the outcomes, not that he complains. That little shit from ToN was always way too ballsy.
There is no argue there what Henry was but this Fuckface already demonstrated his " skillz " a couple of times :KEK:
i cant break the jar? i am missing something?
Just the tool to break jars... nothing else :ROFLMAO: Activate the 5th gargoyle and pick it up from it's respective place... I let you find it ;)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hmm tempting but I'd rather wait for now and be patient. I'll play the game once MC can now go all the way with all the hot ladies in the game

Reactions: Gui Cogo

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I am really baffled by the number of negative reviews...This is one of my favourite games, it has a very nice story, really chill atmosphere(setting and music). The hottest ladies so far in any NLT game. I will be seriously pissed, if this becomes unfinished because some idiots keep bitching, because they didn't get what they have hoped for. (I only agree with one thing: Chloe is almost unbearably ugly)
Part of the issue might be due to the comparison to ToN and LE. Today's update was basically three minutes long outside of dialogue and one of the scenes was a cock tease. The updates feel short and lacking in content which limits progression, which keeps the potential scene partners from developing at a satisfactory rate. The game keeps pushing the least interesting of the main women at us all while pointing out that the MC is not particularly interested in her and seems to take a passive, disinterested role in general when it comes to sex. Don't get me wrong I'm still enjoying TGO, but if I were a patreon supporter I probably would have canceled my subscription today.

peso010

Mar 12, 2022
I have a problem, I don't know if it is from the same game or from my device, but some of the dialogues have no voice?

Because I feel more enjoyment when the characters talk better than when reading.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Haha it won't be that long. At this pace for 100%, it'll be December 2023 if we have 2 updates a month consistently like we have had.
Don't forget the end phase ( or bonus content ) will go slumping at 1% updates so the last 10% approx takes around 4 and a half 5 months ! Final release will be approx 2024 April ;)
I have a problem, I don't know if it is from the same game or from my device, but some of the dialogues have no sound?

Because I feel more enjoyment when the characters talk better than when reading.
It's not too late to jump off this train... as it seems there will be less and less audio ( just some dodgy effects ) btw... SOME of your dialogues have no sound ??? :oops: MOST of them don't have sound :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: BarneyAKQ

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Woman on left (below) is 45 and man on right 27? Really? Lady on left is supposed to be 18 years older than man on right? Look more like brother and sister, maybe twins, to me? Maybe lady on left even look a tad younger than man of right. Game is entirely fantastical I know but, even so, story should have a few threads connecting game world with some semblance of reality.
CHR-HeatherBikini-Body-5.png CHR-MC-Body-1.png

Forty five year old? Twenty seven year old? Who are you fucking kidding?

Game events are oddest yet and seem completely acausal. :rolleyes: MC exchange a few words with Ella, helps her a little, and, before you know it, is removing butt plug which coincidentally happened somehow to be inserted into her asshole and at her invitation sodomises her! :confused: WTF? :eek: All I get usually when help strange girl or woman is a thank you or sometime a tea or coffee! And now MILF figures Carol and Heather, who apparently have known William for "decades", seem to have begun competitive race to seduce and fuck MC for no particular reason totally out of the blue! :unsure: Based on apparent direction my predict is that next threesome will involve Heather and Carol trying to outdo each other sexually with William at same time o_O although because evolution of game seems bizarre and random is difficult if not impossible to know for sure, which is probably good thing insofar as keep intrigue going. (y)

This complete absence of build up to crescendo seems queer and dissonant to me, although OK maybe for person with little or no sexual experience in real world. Some weird and random shit is The Genesis Order but well drawn and animated is true. (Backgrounds in particular are generally very nice.) I hope for more Nellie Cole :love: content from story perspective in coming chapters for non-stop spectacle of toon girl/woman/women fuck same toon man over and over get very boring very soon for me. :(

Thing to do and no more time to shoot breeze.

Last edited:

marolak

Sep 27, 2019
Woman on left (below) is 45 and man on right 27? Really? Lady on left is supposed to be 18 years older than man on right? Look more like brother and sister, maybe twins, to me? Game is entirely fantastical I know but, surely, even so, story should have a few threads connecting game world with some semblance of reality?
View attachment 1706426 View attachment 1706427

Forty five year old? Twenty seven year old? Who are you fucking kidding?

Game events are oddest yet and seem completely acausal. MC exchange a few words with Ella, helps her a little, and, before you know it, is removing butt plug which happened to be inserted into her asshole, coincidentally, at time and at her invitation sodomising her! WTF? And now MILF figures Carol and Heather who apparently have known William for "decades" seem to have begun competitive race to seduce and fuck MC for no particular reason out of the blue! Based on apparent direction my bet is that next threesome will involve Heather and Carol trying to outdo each other sexually with William at same time!

This complete absence of build up to crescendo seems queer and dissonant to me.

Some weird and random shit is The Genesis Order but well drawn and animated is true.
ok

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes