Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i have 19% completed when i go to my house and booty call Carol after the dialogue when we need go to my bed room she disappeared
That's strange and could be a strange bug, I played the booty call and it worked from start to the end.
Urca! Non the la prendere Six è un po' più nervoso del normale per via del fatto che abita molto vicino al confine con l'Ucraina, ti chiedo scusa per lui. :)

Reactions: Max1276

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ok ma datti una calmata non ho ucciso nessuno eh
No you are right you did not kill anybody but you are wasting everyones time... if you would be just honest and admit you use the money mod map29 ? or map28 ? this would have been over hours ago :KEK:

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
Played the last 2 updates on a different pc but the game doesnt recognize the saves files nor the ones i downloaded from here. I have a DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave file and I even deleted my previous, started a new game so that a new one would be created, but it only recognizes the 0% file. Any help?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Played the last 2 updates on a different pc but the game doesnt recognize the saves files nor the ones i downloaded from here. I have a DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave file and I even deleted my previous, started a new game so that a new one would be created, but it only recognizes the 0% file. Any help?
You need to create a save and then put the save here on your save folder and overwrite it so the game can recognize it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dave888

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You duders trying to help the "Carol disapears" weirdo realise he got a save7 link to help him but outputs a save2 from his PC ? So his save is still a crapfest that didn't repair itself from the link the other bro posted to help. Considering all that's happened I highly doubt he bigbrained himself hard enough to rename save files and/or overwrite #7 to #2

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
The story part is engaging, its the lewd part that letting the game down. At the beginning it was understandable with the set up of characters and story. There has been eight releases, three of them each gave 3%, but none felt like 3% content. Looking at the latest release, what we got was a forced sex scene, a typical suntan rubdown that got interrupted and a lame booty call. Does this equate to 3% content? What is the point of having the XXX Shop and not adding more bonus scenes.

To me it feels like the game is around the 9% mark, not the current 19%.
I agree that it feels like a slower burn than ToN, but is it really? I'm legit asking because I don't remember what ToN was like at same 19%...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You duders trying to help the "Carol disapears" weirdo realise he got a save7 link to help him but outputs a save2 from his PC ? So his save is still a crapfest that didn't repair itself from the link the other bro posted to help. Considering all that's happened I highly doubt he bigbrained himself hard enough to rename save files and/or overwrite #7 to #2
That I realized also... but what I realize on top of that is where the game is going to shit ?! Where the money mod is in effect ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif The mod is outdated and created this mess...
I agree that it feels like a slower burn than ToN, but is it really? I'm legit asking because I don't remember what ToN was like at same 19%...
Go ahead try it ! Play it up until 19% and you will see the difference :LOL: TGO is next gen but at the same time way less of a game ;):p

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
That I realized also... but what I realize on top of that is where the game is going to shit ?! Where the money mod is in effect ! View attachment 1706054 The mod is outdated and created this mess...

Go ahead try it ! Play it up until 19% and you will see the difference :LOL: TGO is next gen but at the same time way less of a game ;):p
Fair enough haha.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
more or less the same as I recall, except the Booty Calls were harder to please; hence the pressure to make money, which isn't the case in TGO as money is provided when you need it and it is easy enough to farm ...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That I realized also... but what I realize on top of that is where the game is going to shit ?! Where the money mod is in effect ! View attachment 1706054 The mod is outdated and created this mess...

Madalyn disappears 2.0, NLT made it back. Now we know he's here all the time, finding new ways to troll cheaters

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Madalyn disappears 2.0, NLT made it back. Now we know he's here all the time, finding new ways to troll cheaters
Well not really... this is not the first time this map " bugs out "... whenever there is something going on in your bedroom this thing croacks :KEK: Was an ingenius idea to place the the mod activation in your bedroom 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif :LOL:

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Did you play Treasure of Nadia?
It's the sequel is never as good situation here.
In my opinion, ToN was better, these characters seen one dimensional and bland compared to ToN.
This MC acts like a wimp most of the time, the MC from ToN was a horny, scrappy, Indiana jones type.
It won't ever get abandoned, NTL is too savvy for that, they just need to add more adventure to this game. and hotter sex :giggle:
I played all NLT games and for me ToN was the most meh. This one is a nice synergy of the LE and ToN. ToN's refined gameplay with the more gloomy(but not as much) atmosphere of LE. I hated that little shit MC in ToN. This one is an adult detective who is not such a lowlife horndog.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Agreed. The hate this game is getting is crazy to me as well. Fortunately, as long as the NLT patreon is steadily funded it'll keep trucking along.

I think Chloe's model and face are great in some select shots based on the angle and her expression, but her model and face is weird most of time. It's baffling why they can't just change it slightly to make her consistently look the age she's supposed to be lol.
Yep, exactly.

Reactions: Xegrid and juz4phun

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The story part is engaging, its the lewd part that letting the game down. At the beginning it was understandable with the set up of characters and story. There has been eight releases, three of them each gave 3%, but none felt like 3% content. Looking at the latest release, what we got was a forced sex scene, a typical suntan rubdown that got interrupted and a lame booty call. Does this equate to 3% content? What is the point of having the XXX Shop and not adding more bonus scenes.

To me it feels like the game is around the 9% mark, not the current 19%.
I have no issues with the amount of lewd content. Ella and Erica ones are more than hot. For me ToN overdid with the lewdness it neglected the story completely. MC was not authentic, a kid with a big dick who is horny. At least the current MC is kind of cool and serious more believable person that that little pantspisser from ToN. (I hate kids)

Xanado

May 9, 2018

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I have no issues with the amount of lewd content. Ella and Erica ones are more than hot. For me ToN overdid with the lewdness it neglected the story completely. MC was not authentic, a kid with a big dick who is horny. At least the current MC is kind of cool and serious more believable person that that little pantspisser from ToN. (I hate kids)
3 posts in 4 minutes!

Combine them and stop flooding comments out!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yep this one works as a detective ( :unsure: ) who is a dumbass horndog ( very much like Henry was ) :ROFLMAO:
Nope, he is not. He is very focused on his case. In many cases( the girls take initiative) he is rather surprised by the outcomes, not that he complains. That little shit from ToN was always way too ballsy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: juz4phun
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes