GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Slow buildup so far, I expected short updates I mean we're going from 16% to 19%, not like some huge jump to 25%.

Anyways, can't wait to finally nail the two moms.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i bought everything about the house and talk with everybody so i really don't know what i fail
Proper update ? Compressed ? Modded ? ... just a few things where you can start :p
Guess our next collective goal in the thread is figuring out a way to have people learn how to quote. Basic reading is a lost cause, maybe moving on from it will help noodles more
Nah... if learning to read is hopeless why would there be any change in a click and hover movement ? :unsure: We can just fast forward it :LOL:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guess our next collective goal in the thread is figuring out a way to have people learn how to quote. Basic reading is a lost cause, maybe moving on from it will help noodles more

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
try to be serious ,thx no maybe this only file isn't enough i mean there are others who need to be include with this about work
It is more serious than you think, you need to create a fictitious 7 save and then replace it with the file here, this way you will have a 19% save ready. :)

Reactions: Max1276

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
try to be serious ,thx no maybe this only file isn't enough i mean there are others who need to be include with this about work
If you don't have a 7th save ALREADY then what good does it make if you just insert this without your game knowing about it ? :unsure: This is dead serious ! ;)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I am really baffled by the number of negative reviews...This is one of my favourite games, it has a very nice story, really chill atmosphere(setting and music). The hottest ladies so far in any NLT game. I will be seriously pissed, if this becomes unfinished because some idiots keep bitching, because they didn't get what they have hoped for. (I only agree with one thing: Chloe is almost unbearably ugly)

Reactions: Xegrid and juz4phun
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes