Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report

1.png

Later this month comes the next chapter of The Genesis Order! What's going on at the mansion? Perhaps you'll find more clues! With several new scenes, a new pinup, a new booty-call and a new outfit, there's a lot of interesting developments coming!

I want to thank you all for the support in making The Genesis Order! More teasers coming next wee
k!

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Weekly Report

View attachment 1691797

Later this month comes the next chapter of The Genesis Order! What's going on at the mansion? Perhaps you'll find more clues! With several new scenes, a new pinup, a new booty-call and a new outfit, there's a lot of interesting developments coming!

I want to thank you all for the support in making The Genesis Order! More teasers coming next wee
k!
Noice, a new Update

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
would be great if then in the Handy again the possibility would be to end the game. LG Silana
??? :oops: :oops: :oops:
:unsure:
And nobody here have the duty to help you or anyone else especially with such behaviour, learn to ask more politely maybe, and before that learn to use the search function to see if your problem isn't already been pointed out.
This is not a help forum, but a forum to discuss the game, and if you seek advise or help for the future I suggest you to be more politely and not take that we will be at your disposition for granted, thank you. :)
Lookey lookey... the big bad meany bone inside of you is... IT'S ALIVE !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
dude, he never even mentioned what his problem was or shared any screenshots... he just bitched and moaned about bugs without providing any proof to support his claim, we even asked him to share the bugs or error report but nothing from his end & now suddenly he fixed the problem lol.. makes me wonder whether there was a problem to begin with :unsure:
or the latest android was just leaked here & that joker got his hands on it & stopped complaining, yeah my money is on that one
Fixed his problem = updated his apk to 1_16 :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1 and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
dude, he never even mentioned what his problem was or shared any screenshots... he just bitched and moaned about bugs without providing any proof to support his claim, we even asked him to share the bugs or error report but nothing from his end & now suddenly he fixed the problem lol.. makes me wonder whether there was a problem to begin with :unsure:
or the latest android was just leaked here & that joker got his hands on it & stopped complaining, yeah my money is on that one
I'll still concede him the benefit of the doubt if he will change is behaviour, it is possible that he's just a troll but maybe is just his lack of education and in this case it can be corrected, I want to leave a door open at least for now.
If he's just here to bitching or trolling well, nothing a mod can't solve in the end. :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
As explained earlier, this is too much work due to the changes made by the developer. We will have to wait for the game to be finished, to have a "proper" incest patch for now you will have to play the game as it is right now.
Even if AFTER the final release someone takes the time and makes the effort to create some dodgy patch... is it REALLY worth it ? :oops::unsure: Whoever it will be he deserves a pat on the head with the recognition of " THE REAL INCEST FREAK " :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Weekly Report

View attachment 1691797

k!
So we are getting a new booty call. Melissa? Lillian? Someone else?

Reactions: delpierokwan0512

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
You didn't even asked, i dont know what you want now you just sayd use joiplay but that will not help me playing on android i especially asked HOW To Play on android and nobody asked what bug i have i only wanted to know how to enter the mansion room where the bookshelf is but nobody helped i am not mad because of that just a little " hey you need to to this or that" would helped or "no i cant help you ask or look somewhere else".

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
You didn't even asked, i dont know what you want now you just sayd use joiplay but that will not help me playing on android i especially asked HOW To Play on android and nobody asked what bug i have i only wanted to know how to enter the mansion room where the bookshelf is but nobody helped i am not mad because of that just a little " hey you need to to this or that" would helped or "no i cant help you ask or look somewhere else".
what is this then ?

• Wow
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes