Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Learn to read.
Dunno what's funnier : you still hoping for dudes to evolve past grade school reading skills or the fact it'll never happen
Maaan the android version is really buggy nlt media didn't bugfix it since version 01400.
You mean the Android port some random dude made himself using the Windows build 2 weeks ago isn't up to date with the Android build no1 made 4 days ago ? Shocking. Even better is you thinking the port is the official from NLT

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl and Dylan741

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
Dunno what's funnier : you still hoping for dudes to evolve past grade school reading skills or the fact it'll never happen

You mean the Android port some random dude made himself using the Windows build 2 weeks ago isn't up to date with the Android build no1 made 4 days ago ? Shocking. Even better is you thinking the port is the official from NLT
No there was a guy who post the official Version (he said so) 7 days ago.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

I got the original one... which means if they would be interested in it they could have it too :p But really since there is joiplay... eehhh the hell am I saying... ! :FacePalm::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
I got the original one... which means if they would be interested in it they could have it too :p But really since there is joiplay... eehhh the hell am I saying... ! :FacePalm::KEK:
I know you can play on joiplay i have it too but why playing on joiplay when there is a Android version btw if you are playing on Android have you witnesses the bug where you go to the Madison and can't enter the room with the 2 chest there is a bookshelf and you can't go further then that.

Reactions: Qtypical98

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Super game like the predecessors only how to finish the game was otherwise in mobile only I can not find it there.
I have also downloaded Lust Epidemic because it also does not work.
LG Silana

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I know you can play on joiplay i have it too but why playing on joiplay when there is a Android version btw if you are playing on Android have you witnesses the bug where you go to the Madison and can't enter the room with the 2 chest there is a bookshelf and you can't go further then that.
And which variant of TGO is bug free ? :oops:
I dunno what happened at NLTs little workshop but since TON v83 the whole thing is a bug infested mess... be glad that it does not melt your rigs... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
Why is nobody mention that this game is buggy he has like 1 million patreons are they just deff. i played on multiple devices, i playen on Android i played on windows i played the compressed version all are having the same bugs are all the guys have stopped playing after version 12+++. I never had problems with TTON.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why is nobody mention that this game is buggy he has like 1 million patreons are they just deff. i played on multiple devices, i playen on Android i played on windows i played the compressed version all are having the same bugs are all the guys have stopped playing after version 12+++. I never had problems with TTON.
That YOU know of... :LOL:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wonder what's worse : your epic Engrish and typos or the fact whatever happens is 99%+ a you problem. Also lol @ 1 mil Patrons. And for a final laugh : please never provide anything resembling info on what your game is doing. It won't help us stop laughing at you and will provide us with endless ways to help you fix your own problems no1 else has

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
Wonder what's worse : your epic Engrish and typos or the fact whatever happens is 99%+ a you problem. Also lol @ 1 mil Patrons. And for a final laugh : please never provide anything resembling info on what your game is doing. It won't help us stop laughing at you and will provide us with endless ways to help you fix your own problems no1 else has
I am so sorry i didn't know everyone is a narrative English speaker and i know he doesn't have 1 million patreons its just a exaggeration can't believe i need to explain this but back to the main point this game is really buggy and it needs to Bugfix half of the comments here are about buggs that he didn't fix or won't.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes