sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I beg to differ... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: There is no max limiter ( YET !!! ) so you can set whatever you like... ( if you can :p:rolleyes: ) though it's pointless since it does not matter how strong you are when the route onward is not implemented yet... and about intelligence ( yeah right that dumb fuck detective as intelligent... joke of the century :KEK: ) just adds more money... which is not needed either sooo... pointless ! :KEK::BootyTime:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
How come mc only has boner problems around Hannah?
Can’t he have it at work and go into Melissas office saying
“hey boss I got a boner that won’t go down, feeling lightheaded should I go to the hospital?”
Melissa not believing his erection is real would say “ok jokes over now take that pringles can out of your pants”

MC. “ why don’t you take it out for me?”

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How come mc only has boner problems around Hannah?
Can’t he have it at work and go into Melissas office saying
“hey boss I got a boner that won’t go down, feeling lightheaded should I go to the hospital?”
Melissa not believing his erection is real would say “ok jokes over now take that pringles can out of your pants”

MC. “ why don’t you take it out for me?”
She'll have her take on schlongzilla eventually. Then get 5 pages of booty calls. You just have to wait 1-2 years

Reactions: Dylan741

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
I don't know about iphone, but if you are using android. Just go to play store type JoiPlay download and don't forget to download renpy plugins. Once you download JoiPlay you should be able to play most of the games without waiting for Android port release. If you are still confused than i would recomend you to watch YouTube on how to play PC games on Android with the help of JoiPlay.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Anyone else getting tired of fucking Hannah?
Every update we have to fuck her and right in front of Chloe?
Why is there no option to tell her No, I want to do Chloe not you.
Because it’s a linear game, that’s why. It’s not a choice-based game with paths. It has one path through the story. Also, Chloe is being built up as a prude, shy girl when it comes to sex. When she finally overcomes it then she’ll participate. People got to be patient…

Reactions: HalGLC

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
I think it will be MOM ! I mean Fuckface' real ( possibly dead ) mom ! :KEK:
Just to add something to the kinks... :ROFLMAO:
Would it be crazy if we meet William’s real mom in this story? There’s actually a chance of that happening…:unsure:

tetsiega

Aug 16, 2018
Listen mate, you butchered your game by doing whatever with compressed or non-compressed files either not updating the game in chronological order or some other fuck up is going on your computer. Anyways, to fix your problem you should download the non-compressed (original) game from OP and read the FAQ about how to use update-only files.
I was able to get the game to work using the v04. Is there a location on here that has all of the update versions so I can get up to 16 with everybody else?

Jun 8, 2021
download the joiplay app from playstore, download the window version of the game (preferably uncompressed version) extract the file, there will be the "Game.exe" file open it in joiplay.

I hope this much info is sufficient to get you going ; in case game gives you trouble running I'd delete the game folder (NOT the rar file) extract again and run again in joiplay, this works well for me in case of any issues. Use "Zarchiver" for extracting rar, work well in my opinion.

Have a good day :)

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes