dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I just started this.....literally just started this and I can say he has another game going on the first page of the highest ranked games here. His/their improvement from LE to this is undisputable.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I like it so far. Slow mystery and continuation on previous ones

Do we know who other 4 girls are? One is the one from news and we have a TV station as the location and we have a house of one other character that isnt yet there on the map. But who are other 2?

Also is nun from previous game? Or is she a new nun?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What? IMHO there's nothing wrong with arranging a fantasy saga across 3 volumes (trilogy). See LOTR and The Hobbit.
It's not about that whether or not is right or wrong... a TRILOGY contains 3 parts/volumes/whatevers a SAGA is not bound to 3 parts/volumes/whatevers... Since this whole game is labelled as SAGA who or what gave you folks this trilogy idea ??? :oops:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Let's say, it's quite hard to ignore rumours about their future visions based on modern engines.
Rumours... engine change... what does these 2 have to do with SAGA or TRILOGY ? :oops: But to be more specific about this... what does this 3 game have in common ? LE TON TGO ? The main plot that connects these 3 ( which has not moved an inch forward I might add... :KEK: ) and that's about it... all 3 have their respective subplots... so what happens when we decide to change the games engine ?!?... Nothing at all... it just widens the horizon of possibilities but this has little to nothing to do with the main plot ! :BootyTime:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is there an incest patch needed or no?
Not really needed... but there will be some hardcore " familly lovers " who will create it despite the fact that at major points the game comes with audio scenes and that just might fuck up the " wet-dream " :KEK:

Reactions: 44Tom

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Hey guys. Just me who couldn't play the v0.02121 update? I started a new game but it ends (goes dark) at the end of the 1st part with 0% progress. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am very grateful.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Heather is "mom figure"? :eek: WTF? If Heather is "mom figure" in TGO then most stupid redic thing since Angelina Jolie cast as Olympias, mother of Colin Farrell, cast as Alexander, in Oliver Stone movie Alexander. Jolie looked younger than Farrell always and never aged through whole movie while he did and died. How old Heather when have William if mom? Five? Ten? Look more like older sister than mummy I say. Incest addict must have mightily disordered, febrile and hallucinatory imagination to see such relationship between those toon characters in game I reckon. :unsure: Grasping at straws I think is called. :LOL:

Last edited:

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Why are there so many people obsessed with who is the mother, who is the sister, who is the aunt and who is the grandmother ??? In the end he will fuck them all as usual, don't worry!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Ara-sH and sweesh

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I will never understand how NLT measures percentage:
from all the teasing posts I was expecting way more for the 1st release, I'm not sure how it was measured to 2%
But I guess it makes sense if you need to milk it for ~100 weeks

• Angry
Reactions: MrMax and Ara-sH

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I will never understand how NLT measures percentage:
from all the teasing posts I was expecting way more for the 1st release, I'm not sure how it was measured to 2%
But I guess it makes sense if you need to milk it for ~100 weeks
When you start calling the best producing dev. out there a milker..... The expectations sure are high nowadays. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
There will be one. Heather is clearly suppose to be the MC's mother, Chloe his sister and Hannah his cousin. Otherwise it's very confusing why you would be eating dinner at their house and have this long history for them. Another case of your landlady since you where a small child.
I sometimes dine with mother and her daughters of a friend I had and grew up with who die in car accident. She treat me like a son, help me, hug and embrace me although not related to me because of friendship I had with her late son as a boy and youth. I do not see what you see. :unsure: You need not be blood relative for people to make you part of their family, take you under wing, invite you into their home and love you. Not in my world anyway.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 232 Votes