Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Our next goal for the day : have a dude swear to RNGesus his 30% completion game is legit and is wondering why every1 else's isn't up there yet
And for tomorrow's goal, a dude panning this game and claims to be developing his own game that's gonna be 10x better coming out very soon.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hii Does this game have decisions and dialogues with different characters or not because both of its old games didn't have these functions it would be nice if this game had that that makes a game much livelier and less wasteful I think today's games should have these functions and you also have a lot of experience. this shouldn't be a big challenge for you I think. :( <3
While the answer is yes this game is just like the other 2 before and you fuck the whole wide world around you... ( not negotiable ! :LOL: ) the easiest would be if you downloaded this 250/790 MB first release and see for yourself if it's up to your liking... you can drop out at any time you want to ! Even directly after launching the first time :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: DD69-1

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I downloaded the android version from the Mega downloads, and I have the same problem when I start a new game.... A black screen...
So set the low res like all the rest of you asking... :LOL: Dunno if it solves it or not... :unsure:

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Doesn't work on android... After touching New game, screen remains black. I have tried to restart the phone, reinstall. Any one with the same problem?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I wasn't surprised by the reviews to be honest; I thought I was the only one who didn't enjoy this new NLT title that much, granted it's still an early release but there is almost zero interest in most of the characters that were introduced so far for me at least,they're either Deja vu or not attractive enough.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Great game. Actually disappointed at the first scene (just the beginning) but later changed my mind :)

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I must admit though, you have balls. Comming to a pirate website roleplaying a dog and criticising people for certain fetishes they have. It's like going to church dressed as the devil and bullying people while sitting in the back. Fucking balls.

Also, if he wants to think that Chloe and Alia are mom and daughter, that's 100% legit to me. Two games, Four years of NLT and still some people seem to be ignorant to the fact that the incest exists in NLT universe, but will never cross a line to the point where patreon may have something to say about it. However, it is a fact that some elements are purposely added to motivate that kind of imagination. NLT has clearly no problem in adding such elements to their products, you can judge by how far they go with their comics. Additionally, you can even notice how they added back Lisa Stonewell to the game out of everyone...
Thank you for compliment about my testicles, which are pretty sizeable I have to admit. In fact I made no mention of right or wrong in the comment I made that you referenced only that multiple interpretations of the first episode of TGO are possible, which should have been obvious to anybody who troubled self to read and fathom the words in that comment.

The thought that incest lovers would be so sensitive to a contra-opinion floated by an anonymous stranger I find most amuse and suspect incest lovers would not be affected so easily if not secretly ashamed of kink truth be told. I have no idea who Lisa Stonewall is but, based on your comment, suppose she is yet another toon mother fucking a toon son animated to feed the fantasies of incest fetishists in private, which is probably why I have never heard of her. I not care although glad personally not to have that urge and hunger for such material. In the end people see what they want to see: I don't see, enjoy or seek out incest as entertainment because I dislike it as much in fantasy as in real life, whereas incest lovers seem to determinedly seek it out at every opportunity desperate to see incest here, there and everywhere because they crave incestuous sexual stimulation like a junkie does his fix. I'm totally good with that but feel that whenever you write an opinion on a public forum like this you should expect contra-opinions from people with different views, which is why I am fine and dandy as per your reply to my earlier comment and grateful to you for inspiring this opportunity for me to comment further on this matter in response. (y)

Well done!

Give yourself well earned pat on back. :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes