exter

May 29, 2017
could someone tell me how long is the play time at the initial release ?
I would say about 10 - 30 min. 10 if you are a fast reader and 30 if you read at a normal speed and also run around and check out all locations.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

1. The save location is the same as ToN.
3 . Upload your save, and:
},
"variables": {
"_data": {
"@c": 21,
"@a": [
null,

The third value is money.
After adding items.json and system.json also via drag'n'drop from <GamePath>\www\data to , you'll be able to read the variables much easier.

And using this syntax everyone can copy and paste the path in Windows:
%appdata%\..\Local\User Data
(%appdata% always leads to \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Roaming and the "\..\" goes a folder up/back so one can add "\local\" as new subfolder)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Thank you for compliment about my testicles, which are pretty sizeable I have to admit. In fact I made no mention of right or wrong in the comment I made that you referenced only that multiple interpretations of the first episode of TGO are possible, which should have been obvious to anybody who troubled self to read and fathom the words in my comment.

The thought that incest lovers would be so sensitive to a contra-opinion floated by an anonymous stranger I find most amuse and suspect incest lovers would not be affected so easily if not secretly ashamed of kink truth be told. I have no idea who Lisa Stonewall is but, based on your comment, suppose she is yet another toon mother fucking a toon son animated to feed the fantasies of incest fetishists in private. I not care. In the end people see what they want to see: I don't see or seek out incest as entertainment because I dislike it in fantasy and in real life, whereas incest lovers determinedly seek it out at every opportunity desperate to see incest everywhere because they crave incestuous stimulation like junkies craving a fix. I'm totally good with that but feel whenever you write an opinion on a public forum like this you should expect contra-opinions from people with different views, which is why I am fine and dandy with your reply to my comment and grateful to you for the opportunity it afforded me to comment now in response. (y)

Well done!

Give yourself well earned pat on back. :)
Nobody really cares whether you are pleased or not with incest. The point is: you say you don't care how people feel about incest and yet you always seem bothered by it. You think incest in games has anything to do with real life? What you're saying is that if i play GTA, I will go out in the street randonly jacking cars, running people over and shooting people for fun? I am not even bothered that you criticise, nor I care about incest as much as you pick on it. The flawed logic to assume playing incestous games will trigger real life behaviours, is just absurd.

As a matter of fact, incest is a pretty light kink compared to what some other games have. You should go over Fashion Business's thread, the game is completely incest free. You'll be depressed by the content, and that's if you don't find the comic stills area in this forum, I don't even know what to say. If you get my where I am going, this time, the point is: if you want to apply morals on something silly as game incest, given that you're roleplaying a dog, is literally embarassing yourself while being naive. But if you want to continue to do so, who am I to judge?

Last edited:
Reactions: DD69-1

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
A lot of games are designed with incest in mind, and so nothing makes sense without the patch, to the point where it’s kinda cringe (yeah sure, I’m 100% gonna believe your “landlady” is cooking breakfast for you while you and your “roommate” go on about how much you wish you didn’t have to live together), so I often use the incest patch even if I’m not into it personally.

NLT games in my experience are the opposite: the incest patch is terrible, and the text replacements have all kind of errors, to the point where I wouldn’t use the patch even if it were one of my kinks lmao.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Hmm.. Really liked the preview of this game, and was looking forward to play it...
BUT..... This is just TON all over again with some new people and places. Had hoped this game would start with a bang but that never happend...

Sad but true, but this is gonna happend without me.. :(

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys someone know when an incest patch is comming? I just start the game and i already see who are the mother/sister and the cousin. Really... why the developer just do not put an incest patch somewhere else!?
I understand patreon crappy policy. But this game need it as soon as the game come out.

Reactions: Punto

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Really... why the developer just do not put an incest patch somewhere else!?
I understand patreon crappy policy.
Clearly you don't... and you just wrote this a couple of minutes ago yet that crappy policy stands for almost 5 years now ! :LOL:

And to answer your question there are no news about when who or how he's gonna make an incest patch... but to tell you what ( and all the others as well ! ;) ) it will be placed in the OP or the first post on the first page ! So you all stop asking about it in the thread and start by looking THERE ! If there is one it's there... Not that it would make too much sense knowing there is audio as well in all major scenes and it will take heroic effort to not hear what is going on while you read some made up bullshit... :KEK:

DAMN ! You made me talk about Overused Pussies again... :BootyTime:

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Clearly you don't... and you just wrote this a couple of minutes ago yet that crappy policy stands for almost 5 years now ! :LOL:

And to answer your question there are no news about when who or how he's gonna make an incest patch... but to tell you what ( and all the others as well ! ;) ) it will be placed in the OP or the first post on the first page ! So you all stop asking about it in the thread and start by looking THERE ! If there is one it's there... Not that it would make too much sense knowing there is audio as well in all major scenes and it will take heroic effort to not hear what is going on while you read some made up bullshit... :KEK:

DAMN ! You made me talk about Overused Pussies again... :BootyTime:
Yeah i know that when a patch is made, you can find it at the op. But you know some time, someone have already post it on some of the 28 pages^^' and someone magically link you the patch :ROFLMAO:
I understand the thing you say about audio... but i do not think that the audio is always... surelly not in the sex scene. I mean apart from the moans. And some ppl use to call they mother be they name in some circumstances.
Also with a sister or a brother, rarelly you call them brother or sister... maybe they haven't been in such a close relationship that they use terms like mother or mom. It is certainly a rare thing. But it is fully understood that she is the mother (same hair color and some face features). Even his sister, as soon as I saw her I said... same color of eyes, a similar face. Come on. As much as you want to hide it, it's there. You don't need audio to make people not want a corrective patch.
A landlay who magically gift you with a house? Or cocking thigs? Anyway cant wait to see the patch on the OP.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes