sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah i know that when a patch is made, you can find it at the op. But you know some time, someone have already post it on some of the 28 pages^^' and someone magically link you the patch :ROFLMAO:
I understand the thing you say about audio... but i do not think that the audio is always... surelly not in the sex scene. I mean apart from the moans. And some ppl use to call they mother be they name in some circumstances.
Also with a sister or a brother, rarelly you call them brother or sister... maybe they haven't been in such a close relationship that they use terms like mother or mom. It is certainly a rare thing. But it is fully understood that she is the mother (same hair color and some face features). Even his sister, as soon as I saw her I said... same color of eyes, a similar face. Come on. As much as you want to hide it, it's there. You don't need audio to make people not want a corrective patch.
A landlay who magically gift you with a house? Or cocking thigs? Anyway cant wait to see the patch on the OP.
Welp... technically these are just models... a couple... which you alter accordingly and you get what you see here... any similarity is due to this procedure what makes production go much easier ! Personally I don't like ANY of them in this game... but whatever floats folks boats... :LOL: I don't think the " incest patch " would do anything more than rename some charecter to mom/sis like it was with TON so we get back to square one with audio - incest patch -> not gonna mesh well :KEK:

I think you misunderstood there something... the " landlady " who is a friend of yours helped you out in a situation... ( where you needed a house and she found one cheap which you payed for an undisclosed and not even important amount so let's stick with cheap ) I would not say this is such an uncommon thing in the world among friends ( sure folks act more and more like assholes with each other but oh well :rolleyes: ) And about cooking for others ??? Friends gathering ??? Never heard of these things before ?!? :oops::ROFLMAO: Now THAT I don't believe for a second there ! It's just that folks who are indeed hooked on incest see ( or wish ) things even there where there are none zero zip zilch ! :BootyTime:

cupofhermes

May 30, 2021
Treasure of Nadia is like 8GB but this is not even 1GB... Is it going to be a short playthrough? LET'S FIND OUT

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
So the dude worked for a year making this and i played it in 25ish mins ... 0 sex content just felt like a cuck watching a character show her pussy on a couch and that was pretty much it.. nlt is some good shit but they really should have just put off game releases untill they are a third of the way done with the game. Honest to god this version of the game was more cutscenes and not enough game content and even the cutscenes didnt have that much to them -_- guess ill just wait till 2023 befor i think about redownloading the game. Tbh now i really appreciate how much dpc does when he makes in his chapters for being a dik. Nlt vs dpc ... Dpc produces a fuck ton more content for the same amount of timespent

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Treasure of Nadia is like 8GB but this is not even 1GB... Is it going to be a short playthrough? LET'S FIND OUT
Over 2 years of content vs 1st release, yeah both are gonna be same size
So the dude worked for a year making this and i played it in 25ish mins ... 0 sex content just felt like a cuck watching a character show her pussy on a couch and that was pretty much it.. nlt is some good shit but they really should have just put off game releases untill they are a third of the way done with the game. Honest to god this version of the game was more cutscenes and not enough game content and even the cutscenes didnt have that much to them -_- guess ill just wait till 2023 befor i think about redownloading the game. Tbh now i really appreciate how much dpc does when he makes in his chapters for being a dik. Nlt vs dpc ... Dpc produces a fuck ton more content for the same amount of timespent
You expect a complete game worth of content in 1st release ? Yeah, GL with anything on this site that gets 1st release out. And he worked on the renders to make the girls not look like PS1 graphics, he didn't take a year to code the 3 scenes we got into RPGmaker

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wincest got banned 4 years ago, whatever happens in-game is all fan-made
I still can't shake the fact that in the realm of fanfic, specifically "slash fic," Wincest referred to the Winchester brothers of Supernatural.
View attachment 1527821

ahem "fan-made" when all that needs to change is a single variable... like it was made with that intention...
Are you trying to get NLT banned from Patreon just so you can sound clever?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This guy.....
:KEK:
And his pal... :KEK:

Yeah what we are compairing here are the biweekly release and the approximately 6-7 months release content... which would mean that you should download TGO at around chapter 15 ( or if you like somewhere around V30 ) and test it against one ( 1 ) of the episodes of BADIK by DPC... I wonder which would end up with more content ? :unsure::WeSmart:
:LOL:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This guy.....
:KEK:

And the his pal... :KEK:

Yeah what we are compairing here are the biweekly release and the approximately 6-7 months release content... which would mean that you should download TGO at around chapter 15 ( or if you like somewhere around V30 ) and test it against one ( 1 ) of the episodes of BADIK by DPC... I wonder which would end up with more content ? :unsure::WeSmart:
:LOL:
Outside of trying to download DIK's 18GB+ on MEGA or any of the lol200mbps trash links. We'll probably never know

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i love how much the nlt team look on planning, realsing and on quality. the girls look great and i already have my favs like in ToN. but i hope there will be finally different guys to choose from that it is at least optionally not a one-dick-show who get all pregnant at the end again. would appreciate more variety at least to built more tension and maybe also more cause for the mc to try to get the girls on his side and just make love with him. this and a few very minor changes which are not that necessary to least are the only criticism i have to his games.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Outside of trying to download DIK's 18GB+ on MEGA or any of the lol200mbps trash links. We'll probably never know
Well you don't have to download episode 8 in full if you have some gray matter that is :LOL: :WeSmart:Just don't believe all corpo bullshit that comes as " official statement " and use you head... but not for headbutting the walls !!! :eek::KEK:

Funny you mention 18GB... I roughly estimated TGO as much for final release ! :whistle: About MEGA or anything else... if folks would learn to work as a community there would not be any problems at all ( not talking about Torrent now ! that's just one way to solve such large file problems... ) But let's face the music most of the solid specimens are just here for fapping and nothing else ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

BADHELLBOYS

Jul 29, 2017
And another poorly written harem game...
well written harem game?
go play AKABUR game.
for real NTL and AKABUR start best game of them style. but NTL trending, AKABUR burn down is for a reason.
written doesnt do.

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The reviews are a bit batshit to me. The cut scenes, UI, and overall graphics are an incremental improvement on ToN, which itself was an incremental improvement on Lust Epidemic. What we get is a greater sense of "polish", in a genre where the average game has pretty much zero polish. For all the complaining about RPGM, this looks dramatically different from the average RPGM game. The ambition level of a trilogy is damn impressive too.
Fact is, this is clearly qualitatively superior overall to about 90-95% of the games we see in this field. There's no way it's a "three and a half star" game.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
In my opinion The GO resembles in LE mostly. Tasha moves from the island to the continent in east costs of USA. I wonder why has she done it

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i so much agree with Crazia review. thats nearly everything which dissapoints and why i stopped playing it.

its like

pros:
+AMAZING girls and variety
+great animations
+somewhat interesting story

cons:
- big lack of variety everywhere else
- to big grind factor which just feels often way to exhausting and story-flow stopping
-still use of rpgmaker
-forced kinks

(some ppl on his/their discord are quite arrogant aswell btw)

Reactions: yaksh000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i love how much the nlt team look on planning, realsing and on quality. the girls look great and i already have my favs like in ToN. but i hope there will be finally different guys to choose from that it is at least optionally not a one-dick-show who get all pregnant at the end again. would appreciate more variety at least to built more tension and maybe also more cause for the mc to try to get the girls on his side and just make love with him. this and a few very minor changes which are not that necessary to least are the only criticism i have to his games.
You must be new here™. Nothing of that will happen, people have been moaning about it for the entirety of TON and nothing changed. This is/will always be a harem game with MC getting all the girls. Stop asking for anything else, it won't ever happen. Go play something else if you want NTR/sharing

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I still can't shake the fact that in the realm of fanfic, specifically "slash fic," Wincest referred to the Winchester brothers of Supernatural.

Are you trying to get NLT banned from Patreon just so you can sound clever?
You should be a bit more clever and realize patreon ain't gonna ban someone based on some hearsay on a pirate forum. Let alone variables changed by someone else... cause they would have to ban 80% of all devs... hell some even ask you to define relationships in the game itself without a third party being involved.

Also I ain't trying to sound clever, I am just telling someone not to be an asshole to people asking for an incest patch on a game that will 100% have one. If they don't like people asking for an incest patch, they should stay away from games that are obviously meant to have one.

Whether or not the dev has any input that is irrelevant, there is a landlady character, so there is gonna be a patch, plain and simple.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You should be a bit more clever and realize patreon ain't gonna ban someone based on some hearsay on a pirate forum. Let alone variables changed by someone else... cause they would have to ban 80% of all devs... hell some even ask you to define relationships in the game itself without a third party being involved.

Also I ain't trying to sound clever, I am just telling someone not to be an asshole to people asking for an incest patch on a game that will 100% have one. If they don't like people asking for an incest patch, they should stay away from games that are obviously meant to have one.

Whether or not the dev has any input that is irrelevant, there is a landlady character, so there is gonna be a patch, plain and simple.
Patreon won't care about this place. They'll care if enough people report the game/NLT on Patreon, then it's bye-bye to both. Farther away he stays from any wincest, the better his game will be

• Angry
Reactions: bobdillan
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes