Metto Tornado

Dec 24, 2017
Please add those:

1- a Femboy: a biological male who has a difinite female face, body contour, fat distribution, small breast buds with large areola but Not boobs ,big bubble butt and small cute penis)

2- a real Milf: a coguar that actually looks 40 or 50

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If there’s an incest tag than it means only one thing. That incest is planned and will be implemented into the game. Deal with it
According to tag rules you can't apply a tag that isn't in the game. If you do, you have to add them under "planned tag".
But maybe someone is able to turn the landlady into a mom? Who made it with TON?
:unsure:
ToN came with a config.txt file which switch replaced single words. TGO however doesn't have this.

Further, the current dialogues to not fit for an incest patch which would require to rewrite the dialogues first.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor and DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
According to tag rules you can't apply a tag that isn't in the game. If you do, you have to add them under "planned tag".

ToN came with a config.txt file which switch replaced single words. TGO however doesn't have this.

Further, the current dialogues to not fit for an incest patch which would require to rewrite the dialogues first.
you tell them bro :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Has anyone ever figured out what skin shaders NLT uses? So nicely done.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Pepé Le Pew: Could you please remove the incest tag? I think it is a bit confusing to have an incest tag when their is no incest patch.

TGO has no config file to change the relationship between characters which means, that a modder would need to rewrite dialogues first to make it work.

Big thanks!
ay ay sir

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
:p And I'll take a T-Bone steak ! Thanks that's all ! :p

Maybe a pint o' Beer if it's not too much... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Manuver7

Apr 17, 2020
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, This would be my fapping fuel in 2022, LETS FAP ALL THE WAAYYY BBBYYY

Jan 15, 2019
I find this game girls better than the last two (much much better than TON)

Game setup is good as well(TON had been set in day which I find boring)

I really liked thrilling story and environment setup of LE and I hope we get similar content like that

I hope

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You must be new here™. Nothing of that will happen, people have been moaning about it for the entirety of TON and nothing changed. This is/will always be a harem game with MC getting all the girls. Stop asking for anything else, it won't ever happen. Go play something else if you want NTR/sharing
Nah I entered this scene in the midway of LE and was there for ToN till late midgame. I just simply thought the devs are going/want to improve. That’s all but I accept you don’t want to understand this.

(at least remove grind stuff and let us decide what we want do with the girls and with whom..)

• Angry
Reactions: Profound_Madman

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
at least remove grind stuff and let us decide what we want do with the girls and with whom..
That's something YOU and all the rest have to come to terms with... THERE IS NO GRINDING !!! Everything has it's time and place just like it was with TON ! It's your own foolish " I WANT EVERYTHING AND RIGHT NOW !!! " that makes you even start at this thought of grindig for money/talismans/figurines/idols/whatnots... while the game provides you with the exact right amount of items/money that you will need ! Just like in TON people are already starting whining about " too much grind " but in TON if you played it right there was absolute zero grind ( fishing/puzzles/whatnots included !!! ) and since the game is basically the same this will be the case right here as well !

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
(at least remove grind stuff and let us decide what we want do with the girls and with whom..)
He can't do it because the game and the story needs to be linear otherwise the game will have tons of bugs. Best example My New Life, Anna, Lily etc...

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes