Aug 21, 2020
I like it

Like always the nun is hot

But it looks like we are going to be pegionholed to chase Chloe. She isnt even that pretty. Hannah is hotter but both of them just look old.

hhhaseng

May 31, 2020
if i played on mobile, what the difference between pc, is it same like scene and the animated too? bcs compared the size its too far.....

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
if i played on mobile, what the difference between pc, is it same like scene and the animated too? bcs compared the size its too far.....
It's a compressed compress which still needs a low res setting to run properly... you get the picture ? :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
are there tags yet to be added?? no incest in this game??
I'm sure as the game is progressing more and more tags can be attached to it... but why does it matter ? :p :unsure:
There is no incest in the game... and whoever wants to create an incest patch will have to rewrite a ton of shit in TGO-s text not to mention that the end result will still remain questionable due to the existing audio scenes...

In the OP / Genre the incest tag is still present... just sayin' :whistle:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If there’s an incest tag than it means only one thing. That incest is planned and will be implemented into the game. Deal with it
Not by the dev and whoever makes a patch/mod will break the game. Deal with it

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
I like it

Like always the nun is hot

But it looks like we are going to be pegionholed to chase Chloe. She isnt even that pretty. Hannah is hotter but both of them just look old.
I don't think it matters that the MC in made to "chase" Chloe, he's still going to get with the other women as well.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't think it matters that the MC in made to "chase" Chloe, he's still going to get with the other women as well.
Yup ! Typical " one fucks 'em all " or as they call it " Harem " game... no real need to think about this... every last " interested party " will get her turn multiple times :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Do you guys think we'll get a scene in TGO with Henry and Tasha fucking, kinda like what we got in TON with Brad and Valerie from LE fucking on the beach? It also doesn't have to be Henry and Tasha because Madalyn, and supposedly Diana according to the trailer, are in TGO as well. Thoughts?

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Yup ! Typical " one fucks 'em all " or as they call it " Harem " game... no real need to think about this... every last " interested party " will get her turn multiple times :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
In TON, Alia called Henry "her boyfriend" but she was cool with him sleeping with all his other girlfriends. She even wanted to watch and participate when he did it with other women. It'll probably be similar in TGO. After William and Chloe get together, she will call him "her boyfriend", but be all in on him doing other women, as well as watching and participating.

Reactions: exazubi

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In TON, Alia called Henry "her boyfriend" but she was cool with him sleeping with all his other girlfriends. She even wanted to watch and participate when he did it with other women. It'll probably be similar in TGO. After William and Chloe get together, she will call him "her boyfriend", but be all in on him doing other women, as well as watching and participating.
Welp eventually we will end up where you are pointing at... but at the beginning Hannah is the Alia ( maybe a tiny bit Kaley too ) not Chloe ( I dunno WTF Chloe is sometimes she resembles to goblins :ROFLMAO: but other than that she acts like a prude nun :KEK: ... just a wild guess... she will be one of the batshit crazy sluts at the finish :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: )

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
He can't do it because the game and the story needs to be linear otherwise the game will have tons of bugs. Best example My New Life, Anna, Lily etc...
i guess thats why he (they) also still use rpgmaker insteaf of renpy... *sigh*

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Welp eventually we will end up where you are pointing at... but at the beginning Hannah is the Alia ( maybe a tiny bit Kaley too ) not Chloe ( I dunno WTF Chloe is sometimes she resembles to goblins :ROFLMAO: but other than that she acts like a prude nun :KEK: ... just a wild guess... she will be one of the batshit crazy sluts at the finish :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: )
Hannah will be banged first I think, low-key we all get that, Heather will be teased, don't know about Carol though, no-one is interested in Chloe, I'm more interested in Carol Lillian Erica & Andrea, they all will be humped post 40% I think, which is sad :p

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes