sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Patreon won't care about this place. They'll care if enough people report the game/NLT on Patreon, then it's bye-bye to both. Farther away he stays from any wincest, the better his game will be
Nah... this all is bull from the beginning... you are not allowed to depict any sort of incest material ON PATREON ! ( and of course almost anywhere :HideThePain: ) Whatever happens on other sites ( or workstations ) does not fall on any developers OR fall under Patreon regulation... it's just funny how some demand direct incest FROM NLT ! :KEK:

This " patch " that forces the game to rewrite any " Heather " " Chloe " " Julio " " Bartholomew " to mom/sis/dad/bro can be hardly considered as an incest version of the game... that's just in the head of these hardcore maniacs :ROFLMAO:AND of course it has nothing to do with neither NLT OR PATREON ! So people can report this shit for all day long in any measures... it won't matter a thing as long as the Official Release that NLT drops on Patreon is incest free... Which since 2017 was/is/will be the case ! :BootyTime:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Patreon won't care about this place. They'll care if enough people report the game/NLT on Patreon, then it's bye-bye to both. Farther away he stays from any wincest, the better his game will be
And Patreon is likely to check out these forums. They have apparently done it before. What we say here can and will be used against him in the court of Patreon. The devs need to be seen as separate from any patches. Patches must be third-party products from an "evil modder."

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
NLT never disappoints and at this point he is just padding his lead from the competition. TON was my first "adult game" and I made a mistake of rushing through it but will slowly enjoy this one!

I notice "incest" as part of the tags. I understand because of patreon rules, NLT can't add that fetish so I am assuming he is leaving it to a 3rd party?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Pepé Le Pew: Could you please remove the incest tag? I think it is a bit confusing to have an incest tag when their is no incest patch.

TGO has no config file to change the relationship between characters which means, that a modder would need to rewrite dialogues first to make it work.

Big thanks!

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Too early to rate a game.... Few more updates too see where it goes. Graphics like on all games before, amazing. Story is reviling step by step.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Pepé Le Pew: Could you please remove the incest tag? I think it is a bit confusing to have an incest tag when their is no incest patch.

TGO has no config file to change the relationship between characters which means, that a modder would need to rewrite dialogues first to make it work.

Big thanks!
But maybe someone is able to turn the landlady into a mom? Who made it with TON?
:unsure:

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I have to say, the reviewers on this game are the strictest on this forum. When I look at other games, I see a lot of free 4-5 stars despite many loop holes or cheap designs.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I also think that incest tag should be removed until mod or a patch is added in the OP.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes