dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
When you start calling the best producing dev. out there a milker..... The expectations sure are high nowadays. :ROFLMAO:
I can agree with that, NLT is most likely the gold standard in updates. There is pretty stiff competition in cinematic universe (Philly, Oceans and 395 games to name a few for me) and Storytelling (Hope Gaming, Philly, DPK, Oceans again to name a few in my opinion). But he basically rules updates for me.

Reactions: ricplacekick

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I will never understand how NLT measures percentage:
from all the teasing posts I was expecting way more for the 1st release, I'm not sure how it was measured to 2%
But I guess it makes sense if you need to milk it for ~100 weeks
NLT.
Milker.

Damn. I wonder what do you call ICSTOR.

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Play a quite a few of the Dev's other works and enjoyed every last one of them. Dev is actually the goat. One of the only devs that actually makes RPGM games enjoyable for me to play. I can't tell you how eager i am to try this one out.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I sometimes dine with mother and daughters of a friend I had and grew up with who die in car accident. She treat me like a son, help me, hug and embrace me although not related to me because of friendship I had with her late son as a boy and youth. I do not see what you see. :unsure: You need not be blood relative for people to make you part of their family, take you under wing, invite you into their home and love you. Not in my world anyway.
It's pointless of you to compare real life to a story. If this wasn't a sex game and this was just a normal story for a film, I would be very confused as to who these people are to the protagonist, it's never really addressed other than he has sexual interest in 2 girls, so in a normal story they wouldn't be family.

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
I can live with MC looking older, but I really miss Kaley, Alia and Emily younger bodies and especially smaller natural breasts. I kinda understand the whole giant D thing, but giant breasts on every female is no fun! I prefer a nice natural B or C cup now and then!

Reactions: MrMax

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know about anybody else, but I don't pay attention to the percentage of the game until the game's final version as it is a pretty meaningless number. When I am writing something I have no earthly idea how much of it is completed. I can estimate based on an outline, but it is subject to change. I have had short stories turn out to be novels and vice versa. The last 1% of a story can often take the most time and effort. You don't really know that you are done until you finally break down and write "The End" and after you stop crying then the editing starts. So until the process is done a percentage metric is just a wild-ass guess. So I'm pretty forgiving when NLT's completion percentage numbers don't really have a basis in reality during development. If I were in their shoes I wouldn't even have the feature included until the game is done.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I sometimes dine with mother and daughters of a friend I had and grew up with who die in car accident. She treat me like a son, help me, hug and embrace me although not related to me because of friendship I had with her late son as a boy and youth. I do not see what you see. :unsure: You need not be blood relative for people to make you part of their family, take you under wing, invite you into their home and love you. Not in my world anyway.
I must admit though, you have balls. Comming to a pirate website roleplaying a dog and criticising people for certain fetishes they have. It's like going to church dressed as the devil and bullying people while sitting in the back. Fucking balls.

Also, if he wants to think that Chloe and Alia are mom and daughter, that's 100% legit to me. Two games, Four years of NLT and still some people seem to be ignorant to the fact that the incest exists in NLT universe, but will never cross a line to the point where patreon may have something to say about it. However, it is a fact that some elements are purposely added to motivate that kind of imagination. NLT has clearly no problem in adding such elements to their products, you can judge by how far they go with their comics. Additionally, you can even notice how they added back Lisa Stonewell to the game out of everyone...

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you have anything else at the end than 0$ then you have done something wrong... funny this opening chapter has barely left anything up to the player yet still they make wrong turns ?!? :eek:

Oh and why not become Einstein and Stoltman at the end of the day since you got Bezos down ?! :unsure: And what about the keys maaan !!! Or did you edited a Dietrich into the game perhaps ?!? :eek:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
100% legit 10 mil $ on day 1 with total ending on something you can't have. Guess our quest is over, we already found out who will come crying in 5 months a random girl disappeared and his game is fucked but dunno why
he'll be sad but at least his character will be rich :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Our next goal for the day : have a dude swear to RNGesus his 30% completion game is legit and is wondering why every1 else's isn't up there yet

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever
Jan 8, 2021
Hii Does this game have decisions and dialogues with different characters or not because both of its old games didn't have these functions it would be nice if this game had that that makes a game much livelier and less wasteful I think today's games should have these functions and you also have a lot of experience. this shouldn't be a big challenge for you I think. :( <3

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes