Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
1. Read the FAQ and learn how to apply update-only files.
2. Download the full game from OP (first post on first page).
Lol at #1
Welp you got this intel from TON if you listened to Tasha... Even NLT hinted in former WRs that those who paid attention to the game will..... Guess that puts you among those who did not :p
People paid too much attention in ToN and we got the red herring/goose chase debacle
can0t unrar the game.second patch in a row never had a problem before. anyone know what the deal is ?
Whatever happens, it's all on you

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Anyone know how to get to the back way to the cave for the gargoyle and the keys for the mantion?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Anyone know how to get to the back way to the cave for the gargoyle and the keys for the mantion?
Go back to Carol's farm and take the upper entrance that go to the cave, that's the backdoor for the cave with the gargoyle and the basement of the mansion.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Go back to Carol's farm and take the upper entrance that go to the cave, that's the backdoor for the cave with the gargoyle and the basement of the mansion.
But when i do and i go up to the part with the gargoyle there is a wall blocking me, and i see some stairs in the back of that room.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
But when i do and i go up to the part with the gargoyle there is a wall blocking me, and i see some stairs in the back of that room.
This mean you didn't solve something with Detective Batth before, you need to look for clues....You need to go back to the mansion and start over from there.
Yeah, maybe a visit to the sex shop will help you....

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
Lol at #1

People paid too much attention in ToN and we got the red herring/goose chase debacle

Whatever happens, it's all on you
i ve been on this site for 3-4 yrs. i have 100 + games from this site on my computer. downloaded 2 games today both work fine. So yes probably it's all on me.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i ve been on this site for 3-4 yrs. i have 100 + games from this site on my computer. downloaded 2 games today both work fine. So yes probably it's all on me.
Grats. No1 else can't unrar aside you, so it's 100% not you and every1 is a filthy liar. Whatever you claim to do/be able to do doesn't change only you can't unrar this file, making it a you problem. Have fun going in circles claiming you can run anything at 4K/120 FPS but unable to unrar a pron game, it'll be a good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: Think Tank

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Grats. No1 else can't unrar aside you, so it's 100% not you and every1 is a filthy liar. Whatever you claim to do/be able to do doesn't change only you can't unrar this file, making it a you problem. Have fun going in circles claiming you can run anything at 4K/120 FPS but unable to unrar a pron game, it'll be a good laugh
Nope I think he's right since the complete compressed section got removed... now it's not my place to judge this and it's certainly not the reason why it got fucked up..... but still... making a modded version as a main access from the OP... color me surprised :eek: :FacePalm:

Anything that comes without explicit permission from you users should be rejected on sight ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif So pay attention when the jackal is around ! ;)
Tashas big sister.
Jesus fucking christ ! :FacePalm::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JoeKent

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope I think he's right since the complete compressed section got removed... now it's not my place to judge this and it's certainly not the reason why it got fucked up..... but still... making a modded version as a main access from the OP... color me surprised :eek: :FacePalm:

Anything that comes without explicit permission from you users should be rejected on sight ! View attachment 1707555 So pay attention when the jackal is around ! ;)

Jesus fucking christ ! :FacePalm::LOL:
He's whining about not being able to unrar whatever he's trying to, not download it from a broken/removed link

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
He's whining about not being able to unrar whatever he's trying to, not download it from a broken/removed link
I guess what he's whining about is the compressed update patch which is why he tries to unrar it ( has a rar archieve while official releases come in zips ) ... but whatever I better stay the fuck away from this :ROFLMAO:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I guess what he's whining about is the compressed update patch which is why he tries to unrar it ( has a rar archieve while official releases come in zips ) ... but whatever I better stay the fuck away from this :ROFLMAO:
Actually, the compressed update-only file is a 7zip file :p

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Aryakovich

Mar 16, 2022
i just found this game and website through twitter, before downloading just want to ask how big the relation of this game with the other game before this (lust epidemic and treasure of nadia) is it straight sequel (like harry potter 1-2-etc) should i play them 1st? even tho it said there are familiar faces, i didn't see any on the pictures.. and to be honest when i see the lust epidemic characters, they look a bit questionable compare to the other 2 games, so what should i do?

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes