phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Woman on left (below) is 45 and man on right 27? Really? Lady on left is supposed to be 18 years older than man on right? Look more like brother and sister, maybe twins, to me? Maybe lady on left even look a tad younger than man of right. Game is entirely fantastical I know but, even so, story should have a few threads connecting game world with some semblance of reality.
View attachment 1706426 View attachment 1706427

Forty five year old? Twenty seven year old? Who are you fucking kidding?

Game events are oddest yet and seem completely acausal. :rolleyes: MC exchange a few words with Ella, helps her a little, and, before you know it, is removing butt plug which coincidentally happened somehow to be inserted into her asshole and at her invitation sodomises her! :confused: WTF? :eek: All I get usually when help strange girl or woman is a thank you or sometime a tea or coffee! And now MILF figures Carol and Heather, who apparently have known William for "decades", seem to have begun competitive race to seduce and fuck MC for no particular reason totally out of the blue! :unsure: Based on apparent direction my predict is that next threesome will involve Heather and Carol trying to outdo each other sexually with William at same time o_O although because evolution of game seems bizarre and random is difficult if not impossible to know for sure, which is probably good thing insofar as keep intrigue going. (y)

This complete absence of build up to crescendo seems queer and dissonant to me, although OK maybe for person with little or no sexual experience in real world. Some weird and random shit is The Genesis Order but well drawn and animated is true. (Backgrounds in particular are generally very nice.) I hope for more Nellie Cole :love: content from story perspective in coming chapters for non-stop spectacle of toon girl/woman/women fuck same toon man over and over get very boring very soon for me. :(

Thing to do and no more time to shoot breeze.
i dont understand, a dog is ranting about a game ok.

' All I get usually when help strange girl or woman is a thank you or sometime a tea or coffee! '
why a dog want fuck girl after favor pls say me

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
So, NVidia took a shit after a Winders update and I had to reload OS. Lost my saves. Anyone willing to help? Thanks in advance.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nothing bad... misinformation meant as a joke... regarding the folks around here... :FacePalm: let's just say they will get confused since they don't give a fuck about the game and to top it off have trouble with reading :KEK:
So, NVidia took a shit after a Winders update and I had to reload OS. Lost my saves. Anyone willing to help? Thanks in advance
Nope :p There are some stuffs in the OP so help yourself ! ;):p
why a dog want fuck girl after favor
A dog wants to fuck anything... before or in the middle of or after a favor :KEK:
pls say me
Alright alright... ME ! :p:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nothing bad... misinformation meant as a joke... regarding the folks around here... :FacePalm: let's just say they will get confused since they don't give a fuck about the game and to top it off have trouble with reading :KEK:
Man we had an involuntary trolling phase with the Nellie misunderstanding (this time I remembered the name thankfully).
What could happen with a voluntary joke, in your opinion?
bane-anarchy.gif

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Man we had an involuntary troll with the Nellie misunderstanding (this time I remembered the name thankfully).
What could happen with a voluntary joke, in your opinion?
View attachment 1707898
The story of Frankensteins Monster ring a bell ? :unsure:
Also there is this somewhat morbid little song in my head right now :whistle:
You can watch them on YT
V1 watch?v=6vqAa95EplE
V2 watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
V3 watch?v=6tRkUpHXPSM
It's possible your case will get an honorary mention next time :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Oh cmon, ToN MC is just as laughable as the MC from TGO or LE. They all act so unbelievably stupid and horny, it's absurd. The games work because the animations or models look very nice and the story is somewhat interesting but the behavior of most characters isn't worth a penny.

I have one question for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Are you everyone? Don't act like a spoiled princess and speak for yourself. ;)
I do feel confident that I speak for the majority of the members here. you know what I find telling, you and omnikuken have similar numbers.
Not sure you know this, having more comments than reactions is a sure sign of an immature, bratty, troublemaker.
The numbers don't lie.
I'm guessing you and omnikuken are under the age of 20.
1647476796216.png A ratio of twice or higher reations to comments shows that member is contributing to this forum and not a ranting troll. or trolls.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh, so now we're down to likes/posts ratio shaming ? This is gonna be good
:p Nope :p

And that's guaranteed... sometimes you may wonder " does it get any lower than this ? " ... welp this is pretty much the case here... messages - likes - numbers ... :FacePalm:

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I do feel confident that I speak for the majority of the members here. you know what I find telling, you and omnikuken have similar numbers.
Not sure you know this, having more comments than reactions is a sure sign of an immature, bratty, troublemaker.
The numbers don't lie.
I'm guessing you and omnikuken are under the age of 20.
View attachment 1708048 A ratio of twice or higher reations to comments shows that member is contributing to this forum and not a ranting troll. or trolls.
You know, those reactions as you said, those are JUST reactions, NOT LIKES !!!!!! I can rise my "reactions" by talking BS, and I get tons of facepalms, but hey, they are just reactions, NOT LIKES or LOVES !!!!!! And allso helping others and answering someones problems, asking some adwise, increase YOUR posts, but NOT nesesary YOUR reaction count !!!!!!! OMHO :rolleyes:(y)

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
those are JUST reactions, NOT LIKES

that is the intrinsic problem with online forums, where post count and reactions define your worth, both (y) and (n) count the same and garner kudos for the poster, a troll benefits and appears to have high approval / worth ratings; whilst the genuinely helpful, considerate, erudite poster is dismissed as the beneficiaries of their post do not always indicate their approval

Reactions: Nerttu

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Ignored a few updates hoping id enjoy a bit more content to work through...

Nope. Still boring as hell and largely uneventful, that Carol booty call also feels very low effort. Two basic repetitive movement scenes with the last scene having nothing more than speed scaling rather than variations.

Idk. Loved ToN but TGO is still doing nothing for me. It feels slow and uninspired. Not seeing any improvement in animation quality nor complexity either and the number of benign scenes that are wastefully animated is a headscratcher.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Ignored a few updates hoping id enjoy a bit more content to work through...

Nope. Still boring as hell and largely uneventful, that Carol booty call also feels very low effort. Two basic repetitive movement scenes with the last scene having nothing more than speed scaling rather than variations.

Idk. Loved ToN but TGO is still doing nothing for me. It feels slow and uninspired. Not seeing any improvement in animation quality nor complexity either and the number of benign scenes that are wastefully animated is a headscratcher.
mmkay dude
is there any input or suggestion for the devs ?

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes