Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i just found this game and website through twitter, before downloading just want to ask how big the relation of this game with the other game before this (lust epidemic and treasure of nadia) is it straight sequel (like harry potter 1-2-etc) should i play them 1st? even tho it said there are familiar faces, i didn't see any on the pictures.. and to be honest when i see the lust epidemic characters, they look a bit questionable compare to the other 2 games, so what should i do?
Well this is the third of the series, so it's better than LE under the graphic compartment, but I can assure you that the story of LE is very good.
It's necessary to play the other two first? Not exactly, but it would give you a better understanding of the story as a whole since they are connected:
More than that is that the other two are completed, this will require time to be finished, so I would suggest you to start them while playing this in order to fill the time between the updates. :)

Reactions: Aryakovich

Aryakovich

Mar 16, 2022
Well this is the third of the series, so it's better than LE under the graphic compartment, but I can assure you that the story of LE is very good.
It's necessary to play the other two first? Not exactly, but it would give you a better understanding of the story as a whole since they are connected:
More than that is that the other two are completed, this will require time to be finished, so I would suggest you to start them while playing this in order to fill the time between the updates. :)
So they connected but can be played separately i see, yeah i just find out too that this one is not completed yet, lust epidemic here i come.. thx btw

Reactions: Dylan741

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i just found this game and website through twitter, before downloading just want to ask how big the relation of this game with the other game before this (lust epidemic and treasure of nadia) is it straight sequel (like harry potter 1-2-etc) should i play them 1st? even tho it said there are familiar faces, i didn't see any on the pictures.. and to be honest when i see the lust epidemic characters, they look a bit questionable compare to the other 2 games, so what should i do?
More like Transformers than Harry Potter. You know Fox was changed by Wahlberg. Sex is still there but casts are chenged. (And old actors have there theirs cameos).
Also there are comics from this universe before patreon changed rules.

Reactions: Aryakovich

Aryakovich

Mar 16, 2022
More like Transformers than Harry Potter. You know Fox was changed by Wahlberg. Sex is still there but casts are chenged. (And old actors have there theirs cameos).
Also there are comics from this universe before patreon changed rules.
I see, how about the comics? where can i find them? if you dont mind

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
In all honesty I wish Tasha and her will be related but thats just wishful thinking.
Er, Joe they are officially.... When the MC goes to the sexy shop Tasha say that Nicole is her mother, the only thing we will never see is a threesome with them and the MC, but that's due to stupid Patreon rules... That's wishful thinking. T_T

• Sad
Reactions: JoeKent

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You know what's wrong with this... ?

It's the second or third time already... find anything off with about it ? ^
I seriously thought he was messing it just for fun.....
That's why I replayed to him that way the first time.... I really, really believed he was joking...:eek::eek::eek:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
oh wow I guess that guy I was talking to was right she looks really young though thats why I thought she was her big sis Im glad that she is though because Tasha and Nicole really share the same personality thus Nicole is in my current top 5 girls.

View attachment 1707772 View attachment 1707773
Well according to TON Nellie ( sorry it's Nellie not Nicole, I blame my goldfish memory for names) was very young when she had Tasha, that's why she looks so young.:)

Reactions: JoeKent
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes