Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
This game is so great. I hope there's more exhibitionism with Ella.

Also, if we don't get a fivesome with the 2 families I'm quitting.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
This is new!!!
I'm getting this error when attempting to play the game:
View attachment 1736179
recently downloaded full version 21. starting from last save position. not able to do anything. mouse clicks wont work. esc doesn't do anything. ctrl-alt-del to enable open task manager to close app is all i seem to be able to do!

Any thouhgts>

BTW Win 10 PC.
Same. That weird. After the first dialogues at the edge of the swimming pool of this new version, nothing more reacts. mouse, arrows, menu. I can only close the game ctrl-alt-del.
I hesitate to restart the game since my less recent save 4 scenes earlier if it is to end up with the same problem.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This game is so great. I hope there's more exhibitionism with Ella.

Also, if we don't get a fivesome with the 2 families I'm quitting.
Cya then, nothing will happen between mom/daughter ever, even if the wincest freaks fill the thread with their tears
Tell me how to install only the update.? WAY.
Maybe if after the 4th time you ask the same thing and no1 answers you, you could figure out it's either time to stop the spam or bigbrain the solution yourself. Not like updating this game requires finishing grade school

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Cya then, nothing will happen between mom/daughter ever, even if the wincest freaks fill the thread with their tears

Maybe if after the 4th time you ask the same thing and no1 answers you, you could figure out it's either time to stop the spam or bigbrain the solution yourself. Not like updating this game requires finishing grade school
When I was in school and college...there were no computers yet...would you like to answer? Thanks.!!!!!!! ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This is new!!!
I'm getting this error when attempting to play the game:
View attachment 1736179
recently downloaded full version 21. starting from last save position. not able to do anything. mouse clicks wont work. esc doesn't do anything. ctrl-alt-del to enable open task manager to close app is all i seem to be able to do!

Any thouhgts>

BTW Win 10 PC.
This is all new. I've done all the updates including v19 and never had an NW error. i assumed nw was for mac version that sixart was doing help on.
Same. That weird. After the first dialogues at the edge of the swimming pool of this new version, nothing more reacts. mouse, arrows, menu. I can only close the game ctrl-alt-del.
I hesitate to restart the game since my less recent save 4 scenes earlier if it is to end up with the same problem.
This has nothing to do with Mac Win or Linux... I wonder if you downloaded any other games in the last 2 weeks ( or someone else on your rig ) since this means that there is more than 1 NW in use at the same time and you two just add to the number where this brings trouble your way...

To put it simply search for the other NW-s and remove it or them so that leaves that the game comes with... or find one version that you like and STICK TO IT... I don't get it why you folks use several of this at the same time :p
Tell me how to install only the update.? WAY.
Merge 2 folders dependent on you OS it's either www -> www or app.nw ( content ) -> www
lol
What are my chances that this get's through ?! I'd say slim to none :eek::KEK:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
This has nothing to do with Mac Win or Linux... I wonder if you downloaded any other games in the last 2 weeks ( or someone else on your rig ) since this means that there is more than 1 NW in use at the same time and you two just add to the number where this brings trouble your way...

To put it simply search for the other NW-s and remove it or them so that leaves that the game comes with... or find one version that you like and STICK TO IT... I don't get it why you folks use several of this at the same time :p

Merge 2 folders dependent on you OS it's either www -> www or app.nh ( content ) -> www
lol
What are my chances that this get's through ?! I'd say slim to none :eek::KEK:
Understood thanks.!!!!

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Do it the way they got away with it in ToN:

"You're all adopted!"

Edit: Actually, didn't ToN have scenes with the girl and the rich woman and they were storyline mother and daughter? I didn't play that game with the incest patch and I recall that being the case.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes