sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Well. Downloaded the update, applied the update as usual, launch the game, dialog at the pool party, then game freeze. No click, no alert, no message... simply stuck.

I have read some post before but I didn't understood the problem...

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Well. Downloaded the update, applied the update as usual, launch the game, dialog at the pool party, then game freeze. No click, no alert, no message... simply stuck.

I have read some post before but I didn't understood the problem...
I updated like always start the game up click continue but I can't do anything, can't move or click on anything.

Reactions: sailboat

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This is new. Normally the NW-Profile message has no impact on the game. Do you guys have a game pad connected to your computer?
Last v19 or the one before v17 someone(s) already reported multiple cases where this profile problem cause fatal error... so it's still new but it already happened... wonder what is going on really but to tell you the truth I just don't really care... following the simple rule as to have no more than 1 NW at the same time works against this :unsure: :p
Heartless bastard ! :p :KEK: :lepew:

Reactions: cold_arctus

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
No it was not Ella don't consider the shrimp at all, so NTR is out of the game.
We already had enough discussion with the stupid debate about the non existent incest, let's leave this thing about non existent NTR out of the thread, please. :)
Right, my Bad

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Plus she is nude... so is that lewd ? :unsure: Noodles reading two words get to incest so why wouldn't it work like the same here ?! :unsure:
I gave up long ago trying to work out what goes on in the minds of many who play lewd games. To be honest I don't play TGO to encourage cock to stiffen (don't need help with that!) but for sexy amusement and adult entertainment and so am genuinely interested in the story, plot, adventure, relationships and interrelationships between the characters in the game world in which they all exist. Madalyn is the only NLT Media character (maybe Diana too) who is more than a fuckdoll the sole purpose of which is to power copious and often redic sex scenes which appear in the game serially. :LOL: Madalyn with her mysterious origin, genius intellect, unrevealed agenda and occult powers is, for me, the most fascinating female character in the whole NLT Media pantheon so far.

I really hope that black-magical Madalyn Rose :love: will drive the supernatural thread of TGO forward in a big way and that femme fatale Nellie Cole :love: does the same with the story's criminal thread because the story, such as it is, has been thin as gruel so far. :( There's plenty of toon women with toon orifices in the game into which the MC can poke his fingers, tongue, cock and goodness knows what else and I'm hoping for a lot more dramatic content involving Madalyn and Nellie than the rest of the toon women, individually and collectively, who are only in the story to be ploughed repeatedly by the MC in every way imaginable, for no good reason usually, which doesn't do it for me especially when large groups of sexually charged nymphomaniacal women are involved, which scenes I find half-tiresome and half-laughable but never diverting, stimulating or enjoyable. :sleep::LOL:

Madalyn and Nellie have the potential to become fantastic, fascinating and engaging dramatic characters. :cool::geek:

Realistically I don't expect this to happen but would be delighted to be proved wrong - just this once. ;)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
To all Mac users be warned about official release !
What do you mean? Is there a problem? I updated mine with the pc update and it works fine. :oops:
I think a real official version will be here only when the game will be at least at 50%.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Last v19 or the one before v17 someone(s) already reported multiple cases where this profile problem cause fatal error... so it's still new but it already happened... wonder what is going on really but to tell you the truth I just don't really care... following the simple rule as to have no more than 1 NW at the same time works against this :unsure: :p

Heartless bastard ! :p :KEK: :lepew:
No message about NW profile. Simply the games hang after the dialog in the first scene near the pool. And just one version of the game running. Even with the full download same problem... sounds like a bug for me...

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
It is not too long ago, it had a good start again, based on the previous games, this one was a no-braine

gabbar@147

Aug 3, 2021
can anyone please share this image . its showing failed to load error when im trying to go to lillian's home
img/characters/$hiddendoor.png

please send it
thanks in advance

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Not sure if I was supposed to but I ate the Seed of Intelligence after crafting it and Gained Intelligence +1

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not sure if I was supposed to but I ate the Seed of Intelligence after crafting it and Gained Intelligence +1
I did the same, I don't think it was wrong to do so sooner or later we will need it anyway, also I checked the video wt on youtube from haremhero and he did it as well. :)

Reactions: Jazzzzz and Ali10
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes