Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Is it official update or full version? Because the compressed version doesn't have encrypted files like the one in the photo.
The folder in question is "\audio\bgs"..
i've never downloaded compressed before so im playing the full version but i only download the updates when it comes out 1648934364352.png

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
i've never downloaded compressed before so im playing the full version but i only download the updates when it comes out
It won't work with the underscore in front. Although there error says ogg file its actually looking for the rpgmvo file

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
You just did my simple solution... but why it happened is because you had/have multiple NWs running which got logged... ;)
This didn't solve the problem... and anyway, the problem is: how to discover IF I have multiple NWs running (or even installed?).

EDIT: BTW the version 19032 runs fine... thus, IMHO this is a problem related with this update only... Hope they will fix it one day...

Last edited:

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Wil there be any Android updates, havent seen an update since like 2 or 3 versions ago if not mistaken.

Sorry to ask, but am mostly only able to play on my tablet, so hoping to see some android updates if at all possible.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Qtypical98

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This didn't solve the problem... and anyway, the problem is: how to discover IF I have multiple NWs running (or even installed?).
You don't have "multiple" NWs running.

The NW profile message basically only tells you that TGO use an outdated nw profile compare to the one you have on your computer (probably from a different RPG Maker MV game you played which uses an updated NW version.).

If you want to get rid of the error message simple update NW to a never version. The latest version is available here:

The error message will show up every time a game use an outdated NW version.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
cold_arctus thanks, but my problem is, IMHO, unrelated to the NW profile. The message doesn't pop up. Simply the game hang after the dialog at the pool, very first scene of the update.

Someone in one of the previous post stated that he has problem related to the profile (with popup message) and the game hangs. I wanted to verify that it wasn't my case too... After all I think that my problem is something different...

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
So I just downloaded the update and placed it into my game like I usually do. However, the Aloe plant doesn't appear at all anywhere near the farm... I know it's supposed to be in the back by the cave entrance but it doesn't appear. Any solutions?

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
So I just downloaded the update and placed it into my game like I usually do. However, the Aloe plant doesn't appear at all anywhere near the farm... I know it's supposed to be in the back by the cave entrance but it doesn't appear. Any solutions?
You have to smash the rocks by the cave entrance and go one screen further north. Just go up to and click on the rocks and they'll explode.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Last v19 or the one before v17 someone(s) already reported multiple cases where this profile problem cause fatal error... so it's still new but it already happened... wonder what is going on really but to tell you the truth I just don't really care... following the simple rule as to have no more than 1 NW at the same time works against this :unsure: :p
No message about NW profile. Simply the games hang after the dialog in the first scene near the pool. And just one version of the game running. Even with the full download same problem... sounds like a bug for me...
Got around the freezing issue at the pool party by loading the save from version 17. I'm still getting the nw error but having looked through the responses
If you want to get rid of the error message simple update NW to a never version. The latest version is available here:
seems to be the answer. Have downloaded it and am about to test it.

kradlum

Jul 29, 2019
1648943133809.png

can anyone please help me on this? i just downloaded the update only version and I got this bug when entering the shop

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes