sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Got around the freezing issue at the pool party by loading the save from version 17. I'm still getting the nw error but having looked through the responses

seems to be the answer. Have downloaded it and am about to test it.
TGO v.21043 has been released... might do you some good to get that fixed version ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Nelix171 and DD69-1

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Can anyone tell me where to get the "essence of medicine"? Thanks
Up the right hand stairs of the church area, you'll find an offering plate. Click on it, and you'll be given the option to put one of your treasures in it. If you put a Clay Icon (like the one in the jar in the church) into it, you receive the Essence of Medicine. You might also find that putting other things into it produces other useful stuff.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
hi guys,so i want to get into the nlt games,so I'd like to ask,are all the games connected? should I play LE and ToN before this one?

Jun 28, 2018
This update was definitely very small and didn't take over maybe 15 mins to complete. Minus finding Judy's Coif, which may be in the next update, as I have looked everywhere. Time to wait for a few months I guess, until there is something substantial to play.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Alone plant ? :oops: At the farm ? :oops:
Must have crossed over to the twilight zone... :illuminati::KEK:

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
When Carol says "go get some spades" in the gardening event, she says the garage is unlocked, but in my save it is locked and I can't progress... Thoughts?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes