giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
can anyone please share this image . its showing failed to load error when im trying to go to lillian's home
img/characters/$hiddendoor.png

please send it
thanks in advance
In the script the referring line is located in the file www\data\Map019.json

The file is not missing, the only difference is that the initial letter is capitalized.
\www\img\characters\$HiddenDoor.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What do you mean? Is there a problem? I updated mine with the pc update and it works fine. :oops:
I think a real official version will be here only when the game will be at least at 50%.
You have a makeshift win -> mac version which works fine... the official Mac on the other hand...
So if somebody has in mind to get that one... should drop it and wait for a fixed version 21042 ( or more :LOL: )
No message about NW profile. Simply the games hang after the dialog in the first scene near the pool. And just one version of the game running. Even with the full download same problem... sounds like a bug for me...
Not one version of the game but more version of NW at the same time which gets picked up on by the games... anyway if you don't get the profile error at start you have some other issue at hand... I would go with RPGMaker MV on your rig ( or other version can cause trouble as well ) try to relocate it someplace where it's isolated like a USB or whatever and run the game without it's presence :p
Realistically I don't expect this to happen but would be delighted to be proved wrong - just this once. ;)
WOOF ! :p

Which means I'm with you on that ! :LOL:

gabbar@147

Aug 3, 2021
how can i get rid of that error ??
In the script the referring line is located in the file www\data\Map019.json

The file is not missing, the only difference is that the initial letter is capitalized.
\www\img\characters\$HiddenDoor.png
how can i get rid of that error ?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You have a makeshift win -> mac version which works fine... the official Mac on the other hand...
So if somebody has in mind to get that one... should drop it and wait for a fixed version 21042 ( or more :LOL: )

Not one version of the game but more version of NW at the same time which gets picked up on by the games... anyway if you don't get the profile error at start you have some other issue at hand... I would go with RPGMaker MV on your rig ( or other version can cause trouble as well ) try to relocate it someplace where it's isolated like a USB or whatever and run the game without it's presence :p

WOOF ! :p

Which means I'm with you on that ! :LOL:
Ah! Ok, oh well you know that's a problem for Mac noodles so.... Considering I would not be posting mine anymore... not my probleeeems! :sneaky: :KEK:
NWV9.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
So, the RPGM engine is so "vulnerable" that if on the pc there is another version of NW running the game run wrong? :eek: Seriously????

And how can I detect a NW running? When I try to run this version of the game, only Firefox was running. In the process list I'm unable to find anything related to NW....

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
im getting this when i break the jar on the east of the church

1648933544130.png

tried renaming the one on that directory

1648933550478.png

not working tho

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.21041] [NLT Media]
comprimido_.gif

2.3 GB a ≅ 347 MB

Download only Update PC: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

Download Full Version PC: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just run through the game in speedrun mode there was no issue but I would not recommend this either... the compress rate is too high so the quality lacks... :p but there was no missing file error :cautious:

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
In %LOCALAPPDATA%/ I deleted nwjs folder, then, in subfolder User Data/Default I deleted Web Data and Web Data journal files. After launching the game (that hang again) new nwjs folder and files in user data appeared again.

Probably is not a NW version related problem... simply a bug.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In %LOCALAPPDATA%/ I deleted nwjs folder, then, in subfolder User Data/Default I deleted Web Data and Web Data journal files. After launching the game (that hang again) new nwjs folder and files in user data appeared again.

Probably is not a NW version related problem... simply a bug.
You just did my simple solution... but why it happened is because you had/have multiple NWs running which got logged... ;)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes