Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Do it the way they got away with it in ToN:

"You're all adopted!"

Edit: Actually, didn't ToN have scenes with the girl and the rich woman and they were storyline mother and daughter? I didn't play that game with the incest patch and I recall that being the case.
Yes, Sofia and Alia are mother and daughter storyline in TON.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Do it the way they got away with it in ToN:

"You're all adopted!"

Edit: Actually, didn't ToN have scenes with the girl and the rich woman and they were storyline mother and daughter? I didn't play that game with the incest patch and I recall that being the case.
If they don't touch each other and are merely there taking turns with MC, maybe Patreon won't assnuke NLT. It's still a gamble. And adopted would still be considered wincest

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Please link the post correctly.

Links like the one above, likely copied from the browser address bar, include the ../page-123/... part. With this included, the link leads just to the correct post for people who use the same "posts per page" setting as the person who linked. (Is use a bigger number as standard setting and these links send me always wrong.)

The upper right corner of every post has a always correct link (-> #321).

Greets

Reactions: cold_arctus

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
To put it simply search for the other NW-s and remove it or them so that leaves that the game comes with
It was a clean install of the full version. All other files - nw.dll - were of the same version and date time as previous versions. Never had this error messsge before. either with installing full or merging update files.

BTW after i closed the error message i payed the game or a previous save location and it all worked fine. just not from last saved location at end of v19 at the pool party.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
So the new KS Page was Erica
Aside from the NTR thing with Ella, I was expecting we'll going to get Heather or Hannah but okay.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Tell me how to install only the update.? WAY.
Stop spamming!

Learn how to read and how to use the search function.
This is all new. I've done all the updates including v19 and never had an NW error. i assumed nw was for mac version that sixart was doing help on.
Same. That weird. After the first dialogues at the edge of the swimming pool of this new version, nothing more reacts. mouse, arrows, menu. I can only close the game ctrl-alt-del.
I hesitate to restart the game since my less recent save 4 scenes earlier if it is to end up with the same problem.
This is new. Normally the NW-Profile message has no impact on the game. Do you guys have a game pad connected to your computer?
Update the Android versión please
No.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and DD69-1

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
i cant find key for two chests one at new location in forest and one at church
The one in the forest can be found by giving an aloe plant to the man in the store's parking lot; the one at the church was dealt with in a previous update, please see the walkthrough.

Reactions: sanjita

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Stop spamming!

Learn how to read and how to use the search function.

This is new. Normally the NW-Profile message has no impact on the game. Do you guys have a game pad connected to your computer?

No.
I would answer you ... yes, education does not allow.
:mad:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Let's just say that there's a fetish when a woman bang a man right in front of someone who loved that woman, that's NTR(Netorare). CMIIW.
No it was not Ella don't consider the shrimp at all, so NTR is out of the game.
We already had enough discussion with the stupid debate about the non existent incest, let's leave this thing about non existent NTR out of the thread, please. :)

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
No it was not Ella don't consider the shrimp at all, so NTR is out of the game.
We already had enough discussion with the stupid debate about the non existent incest, let's leave this thing about non existent NTR out of the thread, please. :)
I considered the scene exhibitionism more than anything else.

Reactions: randommal3

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I considered the scene exhibitionism more than anything else.
Exactly, someone didn't grasp the concept of how NLT consider harem in his games, there's only one MC here, the other men are only to help or funny npc. :)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Genesis Order [v.21041] [NLT Media]
comprimido_.gif

2.3 GB a ≅ 347 MB

Download only Update PC: - -

Download Full Version PC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes