GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Is there a way to increase inteligence? I'm in a solid 0, and the old books and seed seems to be for a future update.

clittavny

Dec 3, 2021
v.23044

update only:
win: - MEGA - -
linux: - MEGA - -
mac: - MEGA - -

full
win: - MEGA -
android: - - -
linux: - -
mac: - -
thanks dude

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Isn't it about time to choose an engine that's respectful to the quality of the graphics and animation? I know Unity has a framework for RPGM-like games, just much better, and it's also possible to do in Unreal.

Using RPGM is almost like using Renpy for a modern game. It's like driving two thousand miles on a toaster.

Reactions: rawr52

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If there’s an incest tag than it means only one thing. That incest is planned and will be implemented into the game. Deal with it
That is not how tags are used. If the incest tag is used, it means that the game has incest in the current version.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Really? Uh, did something terribly wrong then, had 3 str but 0 int. Weird.
View attachment 1759503
You got a recipe with the old books and essence since v19 or v21, check the walkthrough for the earlier 1s
That is not how tags are used. If the incest tag is used, it means that the game has incest in the current version.
Quoting a dude from 5 months ago won't do much

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
thanks i found the first 2 but the one at rays house i can not get Hannah is blocking the way up
Get the soot cleaner recipe, craft it (use the oracle to find the components) and then talk to Carol. Once you finish the scene with Carol, go back up to that second floor.

Reactions: LikeITorNot
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes