Shionara

May 2, 2020
NO cap hahaha I played almost all of their game and read all of their comics and lemme tell ya guys that they really improve their animation all this years and it almost makes me cry that I became part of their journey as a fan of their works

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The word you're looking for is maternal, not that jumbled mess he typed
Nope the word was correct as it was ( materteral ) now you would use aunt instead of this latin based one... fact is she is not the parent and neither is she an aunt ( along with Heather right ? :HideThePain: ) of Fuckface :LOL:

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I just want to say this is the best game out there right now. It's like a bi-weekly tv show, something to look forward to, they deliver on time with exciting new content! I spent about an hour and a half playing this chapter of the game[fun]. And buy the way it's more fun with out any kind of walk through, just my opinion. Great Job, Awesome Animations/renders, and a fun realistic story (Instead of the dad died, stepson moves back home, and bangs everyone, or the amnesia thing? with whimpy mc's). I guess I would like praise the DEVELOPERS of this game. Thank You Very Much!

Nacman

Nov 3, 2020
Pro tip. At the beginning of this update, you get a silver artifact to put in the box and send the woman through security. Its worth quite a bit at the warehouse, and there are new upgrades available for your house. If you put it in the box right away and use it, the artifact won't spawn again. but if you sell it, it will keep coming back.

good way to grind for some money!

LikeITorNot

Feb 4, 2022
Pro tip. At the beginning of this update, you get a silver artifact to put in the box and send the woman through security. Its worth quite a bit at the warehouse, and there are new upgrades available for your house. If you put it in the box right away and use it, the artifact won't spawn again. but if you sell it, it will keep coming back.

good way to grind for some money!
dammmm wish i knew that before , guess ill farm in the police gym lol even though there's really no need to farm right now anyways

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
dammmm wish i knew that before , guess ill farm in the police gym lol even though there's really no need to farm right now anyways
You just got over 10k of house junk to buy in v23, unless you farmed earlier, this is the start of the grindening

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes