torm08

Feb 24, 2017
Really wanted to like this game after the 2 previous ones but I just cant like it. All the female characters feel so bland in comparison to the previous games. I have no problems with pacing and as always the graphics are excellent but there is nothing really new from the 2 previous incarnactions.

They need to change things up a bit. Make the older female characters actually look older. Different paths through would be good as well give it some depth.

Overall excellent graphics, good amount of content each update, everything works without 15 patches but lifeless uninteresting characters who are beautiful but so similar as to be not sexy.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Does this game requires you to move around just as much as the previous one?

I played Treasure of Nadia up to around version 53000 and stop because it was so tedious all that moving, creating items and all that. I do intend on finishing but I know it will take so much unnecessary time that I have to be prepared. Hope the dev dialed down the moving around for this game.

EDIT: Just noticed this game doesn't have the incest tag anymore and maybe the patch creator will make one at the end of the game. Well, that makes things clear for me, I will finish ToN and only play this one if they have incest back on the table, because I'm dredging to play ToN that has incest, there's no way I would endure The Genesis Order without incest:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does this game requires you to move around just as much as the previous one?

I played Treasure of Nadia up to around version 53000 and stop because it was so tedious all that moving, creating items and all that. I do intend on finishing but I know it will take so much unnecessary time that I have to be prepared. Hope the dev dialed down the moving around for this game.
Coz you don't know how to play it right... :rolleyes: :LOL: In this game there is zero chance that happening since there is almost nothing that could be mentioned as gameplay :p ToN is very easy to push through if you do things at the right time...:HideThePain:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
people will bitch about the game but will still play it regardless, it's almost as if bitching about the game & playing are in sync :KEK: ..till the game reaches it's full course this trend will continue and the thread will cap till 1500 pages of people bitching but never stop playing the game no matter how disappointing it gets because they have to bitch in this very forum :HideThePain: .. fun times

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
people will bitch about the game but will still play it regardless, it's almost as if bitching about the game & playing are in sync :KEK: ..till the game reaches it's full course this trend will continue and the thread will cap till 1500 pages of people bitching but never stop playing the game no matter how disappointing it gets because they have to bitch in this very forum :HideThePain: .. fun times
Indeed... I counter your 1500 and raise it to 2000 ! :KEK:

MPR___

May 28, 2019
I am stuck on the v21041. The oracle is telling me that someone is trying to call me, but I never get the call (it should be from David). What am I missing?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am stuck on the v21041. The oracle is telling me that someone is trying to call me, but I never get the call (it should be from David). What am I missing?
Did you go on the map? It's like TON you can answer only there. :)

MPR___

May 28, 2019
I know, that's why I am asking for help XD . I already tried to solve this by myself in the last hour.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Why this games rating so low? Seems decent to me, just like ToN
They went from NLT to PLT (Patreon Limits Taboo) fucker
stay away from it and play their previous real games instead.
only an idiot plays this game ;)

this game deserves more 1 star reviews
keep em coming.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes