Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It's not on F95... ;)

The Mejoress one does it quickly but with THAT quality I dunno what good does it make when they had problems with GREGs walkthrough you know with the huge ass pictures of the places and stuffs to get... :HideThePain:
Eh... Not my problem honestly.... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Seeing as how we get the essences from the offering plate, has anyone managed to get the offering of strength mentioned in the recipe? Highest idol I could offer was Jade and it was the "essence of intelligence"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Seeing as how we get the essences from the offering plate, has anyone managed to get the offering of strength mentioned in the recipe? Highest idol I could offer was Jade and it was the "essence of intelligence"
You FIND 1 ( ! ) essence of strenght... :rolleyes:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You FIND 1 ( ! ) essence of strenght... :rolleyes:
Yeah, I found it just now, clearly I was putting more thought into it than the game needed.

But the fact that both of the seed recipes are permanent makes me think that eventually we will have to make an offering to get another one.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, I found it just now, clearly I was putting more thought into it than the game needed.

But the fact that both of the seed recipes are permanent makes me think that eventually we will have to make an offering to get another one.
Since this one is also tierwise it would make sense if it was the gold figurine idol statue that would used for this... but as of 23044 it is not implemented yet you create " nothing at all ! " :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe you have copied the files of TON, TGO files are in the same folder like 'DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave. The TON saves not working for TGO
No that was a menu settings that was posted ( Defaultconfig ) although you are right with the TON :LOL: He said ya'all have fun... :rolleyes: Did you have any ?! :p
:KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe you have copied the files of TON, TGO files are in the same folder like 'DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave. The TON saves not working for TGO
Both games don't have the same save names, so you'd have to be blinder than blind to confuse the 2, even when both are in the same folder

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes