sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe you have copied the files of TON, TGO files are in the same folder like 'DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave. The TON saves not working for TGO
No that was a menu settings that was posted ( Defaultconfig ) although you are right with the TON :LOL: He said ya'all have fun... :rolleyes: Did you have any ?! :p
:KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe you have copied the files of TON, TGO files are in the same folder like 'DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave. The TON saves not working for TGO
Both games don't have the same save names, so you'd have to be blinder than blind to confuse the 2, even when both are in the same folder

TommyS

Jan 26, 2018
Both games don't have the same save names, so you'd have to be blinder than blind to confuse the 2, even when both are in the same folder
Let me know, is something wrong what I have written?
This is my reply:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Let me know, is something wrong what I have written?
This is my reply:
You can't fail at copying the right file since it's not the same name as the other game's. Unless you really want to

Jun 28, 2019
Can someone help me. i downloaded the new update only and as soon as i try to go to the pool party i get:

failed to load: img/characters/$HannahJump@(15).png

thx in advance

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can someone help me. i downloaded the new update only and as soon as i try to go to the pool party i get:

failed to load: img/characters/$HannahJump@(15).png

thx in advance
you need the whole game from last update aka
if you shall use the update file

Jun 28, 2019
you need the whole game from last update aka
if you shall use the update file
im pretty sure i have the second most recent update and just overwrote the files with the new update. unless i missed the april 1 update. was the april 1 update not the one that ended before the pool party?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
im pretty sure i have the second most recent update and just overwrote the files with the new update. unless i missed the april 1 update. was the april 1 update not the one that ended before the pool party?
sorry i don't know i always dl whole games
but there was some links on 1 of the previous pages with update files

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
And I'm pretty sure since you are pretty sure... you just download the full release of either the regular ( preferably ) or the compressed versions of 23044 your troubles go away... :rolleyes: since you used the compressed it won't take much time... beware of Judy scene ! :eek: :devilish: :KEK:

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
Garrettino's Incest ~Pseudo~Patch:
(Outdated! Only Heather Included)
(NEW! Updated Jan.15, 2022)
This mod changes certain characters names into "Family Friendly" versions via the Art Assets:
-Heather becomes "Mother"
-Chloe becomes "Sister"
-Carol becomes "Aunty"
-Hannah becomes "Cousin"

PervySensei will NO LONGER be covering the Dialogue Text portion, so for now all you have is this, & the first few updates he has done.
This mod should be a one-time fix, that should work indefinitely; until/unless NLT alters the UI/HUD.
+Again, as a reminder, this mod still works and should work in PERPETUITY, as in forever,
and you don't even need to replace it as you overwrite with the [Update Only] patches.

Sister Chloe, Aunt Carol, and Cousin Hannah have now been added! (Jan.15, 2022)
Enjoy!
View attachment 1598338
*Instructions on how to install, inside the .RAR, mod created by me.
**This is purely a Fan-Made creation and does NOT reflect the intent of the Creator (NLT) nor should it be considered Canon.
new updated download link doesn't work.

Jun 28, 2019
And I'm pretty sure since you are pretty sure... you just download the full release of either the regular ( preferably ) or the compressed versions of 23044 your troubles go away... :rolleyes: since you used the compressed it won't take much time... beware of Judy scene ! :eek: :devilish: :KEK:
well since youre pretty sure due to me being pretty sure then im pretty sure your pretty sureness is correct. ill give it a go. thanks a bunch friend :D

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes