sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Double posted, pure Engrish, already answered a few dozen times. Perfect
What's more... there is a situation that needs a solution there is an event in it's progress and there is a hint about it... and the word metal... so what could go wrong some would ask ?! :KEK:

STUCK ! :p:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys could you please help me. I supposed to give aloe to one of the passersby during the day time, but now it is night and he is not there anymore. How to skip time? And in addition it is the last key I can get, but there are still 2 chests thatI need to open..

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guys could you please help me. I supposed to give aloe to one of the passersby during the day time, but now it is night and he is not there anymore. How to skip time? And in addition it is the last key I can get, but there are still 2 chests thatI need to open..
Makes sense... 2 chest 1 key... like usually this is how it goes around with the updates :KEK: Love the facepalms by the way so keep 'em coming ! ;):ROFLMAO:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You got that answer because you are doing something out of order, and this is obvious from the fact you claim to have one available key with two chests. To this point in the game (now 23% complete), every update is 1 chest, 1 key. So I'm not sure which key to tell you to get, not knowing which ones you have.

You cannot advance time forcibly in the game. The event is either not triggered yet or the person is there, just not the one you expect.

I suggest finding DD69-1's YouTube walkthroughs, and following them. Each one, one per update, is posted in this thread. They are always beginning to end what you need to do to finish the update.

Dylan741: I'm guessing you've used your patience quota for the month?
sixart: I still think you are funny! At least you answer my questions!
Omnikuken: Yes, you are new here.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You got that answer because you are doing something out of order, and this is obvious from the fact you claim to have one available key with two chests. To this point in the game (now 23% complete), every update is 1 chest, 1 key. So I'm not sure which key to tell you to get, not knowing which ones you have.

You cannot advance time forcibly in the game. The event is either not triggered yet or the person is there, just not the one you expect.

I suggest finding DD69-1's YouTube walkthroughs, and following them. Each one, one per update, is posted in this thread. They are always beginning to end what you need to do to finish the update.

Nah man, just joking I'm not angry, it's mostly fun don't worry about that I would never really be mean.... Just sometimes... ;):D

Reactions: ZenGarden

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is that mega extreme sarcasm or a reverse statement that people actually do post junk expecting not to get flamed ? Tough 1
Could be either really. Whenever I ask an honest question and get actual words instead of a picture of the search bar or a string of various laughing emojis I consider it a win.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Of course I am... got any questions just shoot ! ;)

Saw you dropping a thinking face reaction on the 100 % ... you did not get it why the answer to THAT question is 100 % ?! :eek::KEK::rolleyes: Gotta be careful around me :p:ROFLMAO: Fun fact the person who asked that did get the joke... on him :KEK:

By the way the aloe " problem " if that is supposed to be the available key then he needs to restart this update from the start where it's not evening yet then he'll be there outside the shop... though this was in a former update the task to get a chest key... genius intellect to figure this out ! :rolleyes: Best to let them download GREG87s walkthrough pdf file..... oh snap they can't operate on the internet either :eek: Guess they are on their own now :KEK:
Nah man, just joking I'm not angry, it's mostly fun don't worry about that I would never really be mean.... Just sometimes... ;):D
I SEE YOU MUDDAF&@$Ł¤ !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Is that mega extreme sarcasm or a reverse statement that people actually do post junk expecting not to get flamed ? Tough 1
Both actually :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes