sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just found an error in NLTs game ! :eek:

If you are done with the " box quest " and later decide to do the same... the metal detectors at the Police Station won't be operational... :eek: NLT... NLT... tsk tsk tsk ! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Just found an error in NLTs game ! :eek:

If you are done with the " box quest " and later decide to do the same... the metal detectors at the Police Station won't be operational... :eek: NLT... NLT... tsk tsk tsk ! :KEK:
i think i did this wrong first time. i used the box and a stone figurine
but figured out it was wrong and reloaded a save
but didn't wait and see if she would come back after another box

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
... I don't think Tasha will be part of this one's harem, so it's still only three mothers with daughters.
Her mom is still in the game and she's still there too. Not to mention the wetdream that Ella is the daughter of Andrea. At least Tasha's relation is 100% true, not some rando's take at thinking too hard

de1373

Jul 19, 2020
Hi,

I am getting several missing file error of failed load audios/bgs/Clock.ogg
after i went to eve cathedral the first floor right hand where the batteries could be find.
My game progress is 7%

I´ve dl several versions(compresses & full(no updated) uncompressed), and get this error everytime

/fixed
have the file _Clock.rpgmvo renamed, and we are back in business.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Of course I am... got any questions just shoot ! ;)

Saw you dropping a thinking face reaction on the 100 % ... you did not get it why the answer to THAT question is 100 % ?! :eek::KEK::rolleyes: Gotta be careful around me :p:ROFLMAO: Fun fact the person who asked that did get the joke... on him :KEK:

By the way the aloe " problem " if that is supposed to be the available key then he needs to restart this update from the start where it's not evening yet then he'll be there outside the shop... though this was in a former update the task to get a chest key... genius intellect to figure this out ! :rolleyes: Best to let them download GREG87s walkthrough pdf file..... oh snap they can't operate on the internet either :eek: Guess they are on their own now :KEK:

I SEE YOU MUDDAF&@$Ł¤ !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Both actually :rolleyes:
Nonmothefucker please! and yes you got me!:p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 231 Votes