DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Ok, I looked at the FAQ and my question is not in there. The closest was not being able to start the game on the Macintosh, but I'm on windows so that does not apply. Any other suggestions?
you need to have a save game to continue playing, if you don't have any saves, you will have to start a new game.. you can only use chapter select or play the latest version if you play online at nlt-media but you need to be a patreon to do that

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am not familiar with where Unity saves the "save" files. Is it only in the folder, or is it nested somewhere in AppData?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
LMAO ... I just read the tag on the bottom of your post. Thanks so much for not flaming me. :love:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Looks like I am gonna have to play it from the start again, because I do have the identified folder (users>~username>AppData>Local>User Data), but I can't see anything that looks to me like a save other than a file called Local State.

Jul 1, 2021
I am not familiar with where Unity saves the "save" files. Is it only in the folder, or is it nested somewhere in AppData?
Try going to - /users/your name/appdata/local/userdata
I just went there, deleted everything, and started new again. The game told me I should be talking to more strangers, so I'm off to do just that! :)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Looks like I am gonna have to play it from the start again, because I do have the identified folder (users>~username>AppData>Local>User Data), but I can't see anything that looks to me like a save other than a file called Local State.
The saves are files named DefaultTGOfile(number of save).rpgsave, but if you didn't save at least once you can't find anything except the default one that the game create at the start. :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The saves are files named DefaultTGOfile(number of save).rpgsave, but if you didn't save at least once you can't find anything except the default one that the game create at the start. :)
Not to mention they are hidden files :eek: :KEK:

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone else have this problem? I found the 3 dumbbells and the strength thingy and Angel Crafted them. I even used strength later and it shows on the inventory page that my strength is at level 3. But when I am on the Angel Craft page it shows that I have not crafted strength, even though I did. I went through everything again, but now there are no dumbells or anything. The game shows that I have completed everything. Is there a fix for this?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone else have this problem? I found the 3 dumbbells and the strength thingy and Angel Crafted them. I even used strength later and it shows on the inventory page that my strength is at level 3. But when I am on the Angel Craft page it shows that I have not crafted strength, even though I did. I went through everything again, but now there are no dumbells or anything. The game shows that I have completed everything. Is there a fix for this?
Possibly you can repeat it later... :unsure: You want a fix for THIS ??? :KEK: Up until your game does not show signs of meltdown there is no problem at all... no problem ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
one off recipes disappear, recipes that will be reused will persist until exhausted ... so, as ingredients become available you can craft with the recipe, not all ingredients are available all the time, some will come in future updates

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks, but what does the emoji after "THIS??? mean?
This is nothing... the game is fully loaded with bugs... not too much that threaten gameplay but there are some... and if I remember correctly there were already 4 releases that needed a fix patch to get it going properly :KEK: So that the recipe stays there in that map or not is hardly something to worry about even if the process won't be repeatable ( I think a couple of more times you can do this in the future to become Big Poppa Pump ! :LOL: )

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes