Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone else have this problem? I found the 3 dumbbells and the strength thingy and Angel Crafted them. I even used strength later and it shows on the inventory page that my strength is at level 3. But when I am on the Angel Craft page it shows that I have not crafted strength, even though I did. I went through everything again, but now there are no dumbells or anything. The game shows that I have completed everything. Is there a fix for this?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone else have this problem? I found the 3 dumbbells and the strength thingy and Angel Crafted them. I even used strength later and it shows on the inventory page that my strength is at level 3. But when I am on the Angel Craft page it shows that I have not crafted strength, even though I did. I went through everything again, but now there are no dumbells or anything. The game shows that I have completed everything. Is there a fix for this?
Possibly you can repeat it later... :unsure: You want a fix for THIS ??? :KEK: Up until your game does not show signs of meltdown there is no problem at all... no problem ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
one off recipes disappear, recipes that will be reused will persist until exhausted ... so, as ingredients become available you can craft with the recipe, not all ingredients are available all the time, some will come in future updates

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks, but what does the emoji after "THIS??? mean?
This is nothing... the game is fully loaded with bugs... not too much that threaten gameplay but there are some... and if I remember correctly there were already 4 releases that needed a fix patch to get it going properly :KEK: So that the recipe stays there in that map or not is hardly something to worry about even if the process won't be repeatable ( I think a couple of more times you can do this in the future to become Big Poppa Pump ! :LOL: )

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
This is nothing... the game is fully loaded with bugs... not too much that threaten gameplay but there are some... and if I remember correctly there were already 4 releases that needed a fix patch to get it going properly :KEK: So that the recipe stays there in that map or not is hardly something to worry about even if the process won't be repeatable ( I think a couple of more times you can do this in the future to become Big Poppa Pump ! :LOL: )
Thanks. You were a big help.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Looks like I am gonna have to play it from the start again, because I do have the identified folder (users>~username>AppData>Local>User Data), but I can't see anything that looks to me like a save other than a file called Local State.
it's very simple
you have played another rpgm game lately dunno where you have unity from
rpgm games use default save location
so remember to backup your games

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
it's very simple
you have played another rpgm game lately dunno where you have unity from
rpgm games use default save location
so remember to backup your games
For example ToN had unity booter when you were on an auto updater version... could be wrong but I don't see why NLT would not continue with that in TGO as well :unsure:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
For example ToN had unity booter when you were on an auto updater version... could be wrong but I don't see why NLT would not continue with that in TGO as well :unsure:
look at C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\User Data
there are the savefiles
there are also a folder named DefaultTGO
but there are no saves in that folder

Jack Hatter

Feb 8, 2021
You should consider a serious update on your rig... ;) :KEK:
I wouldn't *think* a 1yr Legion Pro would have trouble with an RPGM game, but it wouldn't be the most shocking thing M$ has had trouble with.

Since you are only at 1%, maybe delete the game from your pc and extract it again from the zip file. Try starting fresh.
Yeah, it's still 2 hours (not a complaint, ToN was amazing). Wiped the saves, switched from compressed to uncompressed, same issue. Probably will throw it in a Linux VM, see how it handles it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I wouldn't *think* a 1yr Legion Pro would have trouble with an RPGM game, but it wouldn't be the most shocking thing M$ has had trouble with.

Yeah, it's still 2 hours (not a complaint, ToN was amazing). Wiped the saves, switched from compressed to uncompressed, same issue. Probably will throw it in a Linux VM, see how it handles it.
Before you do that check if you have pending updates for Windows... check the game use your gpu and not your APU. Also, update your video codes (K-Lite Codec).

Feel free to drop your dxdiag report.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
People still use codec packs?
I haven't installed one of those since Windows Vista.
Never had an issue playing anything without them.

I do agree on the Windows Update though, especially if you are on Windows 11 as they are having some weird fuck ups lately.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
People still use codec packs?
I haven't installed one of those since Windows Vista.
Never had an issue playing anything without them.

I do agree on the Windows Update though, especially if you are on Windows 11 as they are having some weird fuck ups lately.
External codec packs are still better than what Windows provides.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes