Borel

Jan 7, 2022
is the dude who is complaining about having a sunburn not accessible after finishing the current story? im stuck at 22% and ive searched everywhere but hes gone and i realized what to do a little late
That happens by design with NPCs which set tasks. It doesn't really matter much because these characters set sub-tasks which, if you complete them, allow you to earn some money; not completing them won't stop you moving forward with the game. If you have a save of the game completed up to the 19% point you could load that and play through the game again but like I said it isn't essential - you just lose a cash reward is all.

Jan 31, 2021
I need to convince David to let me interrogate Nellie, but David isn't showing up anywhere. I've tried entering an invalid passcode on his computer, but he still won't show up and I still can't get into the Police Station Gymnasium

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
I need to convince David to let me interrogate Nellie, but David isn't showing up anywhere. I've tried entering an invalid passcode on his computer, but he still won't show up and I still can't get into the Police Station Gymnasium
You might not have picked the right computer. Enter an invalid passcode in each of the computers until you get a message about it sending an alert to him. Then go left and the game should advance.

Reactions: hentai charley
Jan 31, 2021
You might not have picked the right computer. Enter an invalid passcode in each of the computers until you get a message about it sending an alert to him. Then go left and the game should advance.
Went to all of them and got no alert. Even tried loading back and the same thing happened

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
which girl's scene do you think is in next update?
Weekly Report says "moment of passion" not seen before in The Genesis Order which I think must mean Chloe or Heather as most likely because they are the two women the MC "loves" most. Also in current update MC and Carol talk about Heather's "desires" etc., so my bet would be on Heather for one scene not sure about the others. New girl Kimberley Foxx who took Amber's job in NLT comic, will debut as journalist-interviewer of MC and Andrea Kimura on Channel 4 television so a non-sexual scene for sure with that one.

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
1786062_NLT_Logo.png
Weekly Report

1.png

In one week comes the latest chapter of The Genesis Order! Featuring 3 new scene, a new booty call and outfit, a new KS page, a new pinup, and the introduction of the new puzzle game.

The puzzle game is just 4 basic levels while we're waiting for the completion of the online level creator. But this short introduction will give you a nice taste of what to expect.

This new chapter will feature several new areas that you'll visit and also introduce a familiar tool that you'll be able to use to get lots of treasure for the new lady that you'll need to impress.

I look forward to sharing this new chapter with you next week! Thank you for all the support!

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Hmm. Is that Lillian in the WR picture? :unsure: I think so an so suppose new Booty Call, KS page and costume is for her. (y) Looks like Channel 4 studio in background so must relate to interview with William and Andrea about Eclipse Guild arranged with, I guess, new girl Kim Foxx calling shots and asking questions. No idea who the guy packing heat is. :sneaky: Could it be the timorous MC toting a rifle? o_O Or that evil fucker Duncan Helmer getting his psychopath on? :devilish: Difficult to predict. And what about online level creator for coming puzzle mini-game? Must have point-click-drag-release WYSIWYG kind of editor I say. Sounds as if maybe will be only available to Patreon supporter. And how would player created levels be incorporated into the game I say? How would they be saved. XML? Javascript? Binary file? Bespoke? And what would interpret them inside game?I wonder how all that is going to work with RPG Maker crafted game unless NLT Media pick player created level they like and insert into TGO code themselves. Would save them some time and effort! My interest is piqued. (y)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yay a new girl to call. Fuck you NLT for another puzzle-fest garbage. Meh average score for the update. Negative points for obviously no heels. Another negative for notmom still missing. Game going down the drain with each new update. Naomi really needs to come in TGO for a bit of salvation.

• Haha
Reactions: Sick Puppy
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes